Chapter Two.

Here's Chapter Two. I hope you guys like it:) Um, to be completely honest, I can't seem to pull myself away from this story, I just want to keep writing it. Lol. But, now I'm off to work on my other stories, I just had to post this. I LOVE comments, they make me write faster, so you should definitely leave me a comment. OH and vote, don't forget to vote:)

You guys ROCK:)

*****

Chapter Two.

At lunch, I sit at an empty table. I used to sit with people last year, well three other people. Marcus was the main person I hung out with, and I even hung out with him a couple times in the beginning of the summer. I haven't seen Marcus in a while though, mainly because if he called, I didn't answer and if he came over, I hid in the closet and pretended not to be home. A bit paranoid, I know, but after what happened that night, I don't know who I can and can't trust anymore.

Sure I may not have trusted Mick, but I didn't think that he'd do that to me. I mean, he's dating my sister. We look exactly the same, so why me? And the excuse that Sierra wasn't sleeping with him is irrelevant, because they were sleeping together. Trust me, I heard. After all there's only two thin walls between our rooms. I was used to them doing all kinds of stuff, I didn't care, until he started hitting on me. I'll admit, I liked the attention, but I knew it was wrong, him being my sister's boyfriend. I was always shy around him, but I made sure he got the hint to leave me alone.

Whenever my sister's head would turn, just for a second, he would put his attention on me. I felt really uncomfortable, but I just ignored it. Whenever Mick would hit on me, I thought that it was just his way of flirting because I never got the creepy feeling from him. But I guess he proved me wrong by what he did that night.

Shh...don't be shy Shay...

Is it sad that I wish I could change my name and pretend that it isn't Shay, just pretend that it didn't happen to me. Or convince myself that I just made it all up in my head. I don't even think that my mind could be that creative to make up what he did to me. It's like sometimes, I can still feel him. His cold hands, haunting voice, hungry lips, everything about him, is burned into my memory. Not in a good way. In the chilling, mind consuming, scary way.

"Mind if I sit?" a guys voice asks, while setting down his lunch tray. I look up and see Jude.

There goes the silence.

"I don't like to talk," I tell him before he sits.

"Perfect," Jude smiles. "I don't like to listen."

A full smiles breaks across my face, but then I hear a familiar girls giggle and look to my left. I'd know that giggle anywhere, it's my sisters. The look on her face is happy, as Mick hugs her from behind. How can they be so happy together? He doesn't look scary, next to her. I guess that Sierra can bring out the good side in anybody.

Sierra walks over to me, Mick's arms around her. "Hey, Shay, do you have change for a twenty?" Sierra asks me.

I'm frozen. It's like my throat is filled with salt and it's choking me, preventing me from talking.

"Hello...Shay, do you have change for a twenty?" Sierra asks again.

I shake my head slowly. "No, I left my money at home," I finally get out in stutters.

She nods. "Okay, well, I'm supposed to tell you that mom left for some big hearing and won't be back until Wednesday and dad's in Chicago until Thursday," she tells me. "Mom called me while I was in home room and told me."

I nod along. "Okay," I reply quietly. Notice how my mom didn't call me to tell me this. She never does, she always calls Sierra and Sierra has to pass the news to me.