Chapter 5: Hunt for the dirt.

Andrew Connors has had a tiring day, with the lack of sleep and chasing down bicycle thieves. His only thoughts were shower and bed, but when he came home, he didn’t expect an intruder to be waiting for him inside.

“How did you get in?” With all the things he had committed, suspicion has become a natural part of him, even if the intruder looked so sexy walking around only in his shirt.

“The question is, how did you get in?” He watched as she fished out a familiar-looking set of keys and jiggled them in his direction. “I had to ask for the spare key.”

“Because you forgot these at my place.” She carelessly dropped them on the floor before approaching him.

The way she moves drives him nuts. There is a lightness in her steps, he could almost feel something waiting to strike under that creamy skin.

Her body looked too well maintained and in shape to belong to a regular civilian, and he wanted to find out what kind of training does she have.

“What's wrong?” Those brownish-gray eyes looked so innocent and trusting, but he knew better because he had seen the emptiness in them, a look that can be found on cold-blooded killers, and it turned him on.

“Andy?” He had to know, so he struck her.

Andy was surprised that she didn’t dodge it, instead fell to the ground before peeking up at him with tears in her eyes.

“Get up.”

He wasn’t falling for it, and when she shakily got up, he tried to strike her again, only to choke and gasp when his neck was attacked.

He didn’t see her move, which means she was not as harmless as she appears.

He found himself heaving and falling to his knees as he emptied his stomach, his vision blurred, he couldn’t breathe.

                                                                       +++++++++++++++

Andy went down easier than I thought.

I then had to drag his unconscious body to his room before coming back to clean up his mess.

I didn’t mind wiping and redressing his body, a matter of fact, I would say I actually enjoyed it a bit too much to be considered normal.

My eyes drank in his resting face. He was gorgeous and I always did have a strange fascination for beautiful things, and he was no different.

I slipped under the blanket to lay next to him, his body was so warm and welcoming. I tried to picture what it would be like to live together, or get married and grow old with one another.

It seemed like a pleasant fantasy, though for how long before I found a new toy or another beautiful thing to play with.

Too many secrets.

I do take very good care of my things when I favored them.

A game of pretending.

“Andy?” I lightly tapped his cheek. “Andy?”

The sound of my voice made him groan out as he came to, while I hopped out of bed to get him a glass of water.

“Slowly,” I instructed him as he sat up and accepted my offering. “You karate chopped me.”

I snorted at his claim. “If I chopped you, you would be dead.”

He returned the now empty glass while I placed it on his nightstand and moved to sit beside him on the bed.

“Here,” I grabbed his hand and brought it to a spot between my chin and neck, to point out where I first struck him. “This is where I got you, it will cause your gag reflex to violently react, that’s why you threw up.”

I then shifted his fingers to the side of my neck. “And here, it can make you blackout for a few seconds, maybe a minute, but combined with the first strike, you should be out for a few minutes, however since your body was exhausted, you were out for thirty.”

Andy appeared impressed as he stroke my neck and examine the areas I showed him. “Where did you learn that?”

“Self defense class,” I answered him promptly while he remained skeptical. “With whom? The Colombian cartels?”

“Don’t be silly,” I brushed off his ridiculous assumption.

“You know you could have asked instead pulling that stupid stunt.” I crawled over his stretched out legs, and in a blink of an eye, Andy was on his back once more with my hands wrapped his neck, squeezing in warning.

“What if I accidentally killed you?” I gave his neck another squeeze before sliding off his chest to saddle his waist. “Don’t ever do that again.”

He deeply inhaled as his hands shifted my hips a little lower to demonstrate exactly how he felt about my action.

He was rock hard between my legs, and I didn’t need to tell him how wet he made me by his reaction.

“As much as I want to repeat our activities from last night, you need food and rest.” I may be crazy about him, even so, I was not a sex-machine.

Andy groaned out in disappointment as I got off of him. “I hope you don’t mind, I changed your clothes.”

He grunted in reply before getting up to take a shower while I ordered us some food. “Does Chinese sound good to you?”

Although I didn’t hear an answer, I assumed it was okay as I called to place the order.

                                                                       +++++++++++++++

Anastasia felt like a wreak. Her head was pounding, her eyes burned and her nose was stuffy from crying.

She just couldn’t understand why her Momo would do this to her. Did she do something wrong? Is she being punished?

Anastasia wasn’t sure.

When she woke up, her room was a trashed and Momo was gone, leaving behind only a note telling her to eat, rest and clean up the mess she made.

Anyone else would have been furious at the lack of care, but not Anastasia, she did as she was told and waited patiently for Momo to come home.

She waited, and after two days, doubt started to set in. What if Momo never comes back?

She religiously checked her phone, she had received many calls that went ignored and messages that were instantly deleted.

She completely blew off work and locked herself in. Anastasia simply waited.

She jumped when her phone loudly vibrated before she checked the caller, it was not Momo.

She didn’t answer it, and whoever it was, just kept calling and calling until Anastasia grew annoyed and finally answered.

“Hello?” Her voice was hoarse and her tongue felt heavy. “Ana? Is that you? You sound like you have a dick in your mouth.”

“What do you want?” She didn’t have time for this, what if Momo decided to call and couldn’t reach her because the line was busy.

“Someone woke up bitchy this morning, but listen you remember Amy Wells, right?” Anastasia knew Amy Wells, she was one of Anastasia’s contact and client. “I thought she’s dead.”

“She still is, but she found something really big, the press was right! She was on to something.” Knowledge was power, but too much of it can get you killed, and she was not going to put her life on the line like Amy did.

“I don’t want to end up like Amy,” Anastasia was not ready to die yet. “What if I told you, it was worth billions of dollars?"

“Impossible,” she didn’t believe it, no dirt is worth that much. “Believe it! Amy was smart and she knew someone was after her, that’s why she hid whatever they were after before they murdered her.”

Billions. That was a lot of money, Anastasia would be set for life and still have millions to burn with her when she dies.

“Where are you? I am coming right now.” Money got the best of her, and she hoped that it wouldn’t also be the end of her if she got involved.

                                                                       +++++++++++++++

It has been two days since I came here, and what a fantastic two days it was.

“Fuck!” Who knew Andy had some interesting collections.

I moaned against the gag ball, while the handcuffs felt bit into my flesh every time I struggled.

I was also blindfolded and bent over the air hockey table. This was nothing like the experiment I did with Tassi, this was much better.

My inner thighs were littered with cooled candle wax, and my butt cheeks, hot red welt marks.

Andy was so passionate and enjoyed getting creative.

My cries may be muffed, but my inner walls showed him my appreciation as they clamped down and tried to milk him. “You love that, don’t you?”

I was going mad, his hands played with my breasts that were tightly bonded by a rope. His fingers repeatedly rolled and pinched my swollen nipples, and his mouth had left its marks all over my body, and now it was currently sucking a spot under my ear.

I was cumming again as my head wildly shook and my hand fought against the handcuffs that were scraping my back.

I could deliciously feel him growing hotter inside me. His fingers dug into my skin as the feeling of warmth spread within me.

We were both heavily breathing as we came down from our high before Andy ungag me and removed the handcuffs.

I weakly tugged off the blindfold and hissed at the brightness attacking my sight. “That was fun.”

Andy chuckled at my comment and pulled at the rope binding me before carefully examining the rope burn I received from all my wiggling. “True, and I think we might need some cream for that.”

He was kind, or at least he pretends to be as his real agenda perhaps was to make sure he didn’t damage his new fucking partner.

“You know there are a lot of women out there who do enjoy this,” I flicked the harden wax off my skin.

“Yeah, but it wouldn’t be the same, there's something about you that drives me crazy and I love it.” He sighed.

He was a good actor, I will give him that.

“Flattered,” I slipped off the hockey table and made a sound of discomfort at the pain surrounding my body.

“You alright?”

“Yeah,” I winced out while Andy looked unconvinced. “I might have been a little rough.”

“Define a little, you were a monster.” I amusingly huffed and slightly limped my way to the bathroom for a hot shower. “But if you want, you can always make it up to me.”

Andy smirked at my sultry gaze and the invitation when I left the bathroom door open.

He didn’t disappoint.

As I turned on the water, the steam soon fogged up the small space, I felt his presence behind me before his fingers gathered my hair to the side. His lips sweetly left butterfly kisses, journeying from my neck to my abused bottom.

He was so gentle compared to a few minutes ago. I believed that if I was not who I was, rather the target he assumed I was, this would have been a very abusive relationship. His Jekyll and Hyde personality would have frightened me and most of the time, I don’t think I would not have been a willing partner when it comes to our coupling.

I half turned to study him, he had such a tender expression on his face as he uses his tongue to trace the red marks on my cheeks.

He would manipulate and threaten me to stay. He would have hurt me physically, control me mentally and abuse me emotionally. I would become his personal punching bag.

“Andy,” I sang out his name and his eyes flickered up questioningly. “It’s my turn to play.”

My fingers generously grabbed a fist full of his hair and snapped his head back. He knew what I wanted as I bent down to capture his mouth.

He fought to dominate me and in retaliation, my teeth sunk down on his bottom lip, allowing a metallic flavor to come in to play.

The atmosphere was getting heated once more until a certain ringtone echoed from the living room, diverting my attention.

I left Andy confused and kneeling in the shower as I grabbed a towel and went to answer my phone.

I felt dread at the pit of my stomach the moment it became a missed call. I cautiously checked my emails and messages.

“I got to go,” I mumbled out as I moved to gather up my things and searched for my clothes.

“Where are you going?” Andy was frighteningly calm as he stood dripping in a towel. “An emergency, I have to go.”

“Is it her?” He yanked me back in when I head for the door. “I don’t have time for this, I really need to go.”

I tried to compose myself yet his demanding nature was making it hard for me at the moment. “You will leave when I tell you to, so get naked and-”

I slapped him and ripped my arm from his grasp. “I am not your property, I don’t answer to you and I sure as fuck don’t have to do as you say.”

His face grew red and murderous. “Don’t mess with me bitch, I could snap your neck and make it look like an accident.”

“Go ahead then, test your luck.” My body instinctively took a defensive stance, but Andy didn’t move and I took it as an opportunity to leave again.

I was running like my life depended on it as I practically leap out of the building's front door, screaming for a cab.

The driver was not too pleased when he discovered me soaking his backseat, I didn’t have time to dry off properly and paid him an extra twenty to shut him up.

Little Italy was crowded in the early evening. The smell of greasy fried food and bitter herbs made me nostalgic as I walked around, searching.

It took me a while, but I eventually found it next to a fruit vendor.

I was a little relieved. The item was still there, waiting for me, how wrong I was. Just as I was about to cross the street, a gunshot was heard and someone screamed murder from the other side.

There was blood everywhere, someone blew off some guy's head.

The item was gone. I was shaking, I didn’t make it in time, someone stole it from right in front of my eyes and I couldn’t do anything about it.

I needed to get out of there.

My vision blurred as I took a step back, and then another until I turned and fled away from the crime scene.

I was panting when I finally stopped, sweat dripped down my chin. I had to calm myself and still my hands before making a call. “Father, I am so sorry. There was an accident and I couldn't get you your order.”

Someone beat me to it first and they didn’t even pay for it.

                                                                                  +++++++++++++++

Anastasia was terrified.

She went to meet up with Joyce earlier today and discovered Amy Wells last work.

It was hidden in the source code on a popular cat blog site. No one would ever suspect it since Amy was allergic to cats and hated them with passion.

It had taken Joyce a week to pick them out and piece it together before notifying Anastasia.

Together, they uncovered an audio recording, not of words, rather a different kind of sound.

Morse code.

They tried to decipher it, yet again clever little Amy did not make it that simple, the real message was hidden in the code itself.

Joyce said he knew someone who was an expert code breaker and she believed him.

Everything on Joyce computer was erased, and Amy's work was downloaded to a USB and given to Anastasia for sake keeping before Joyce's left to meet his so-called expert.

He never came back, and Anastasia knew he was dead.

Tears ran down cheeks as she frantically packed whatever she could. She needed to get out here and leave the city, maybe even the country.

Anastasia dragged her suitcase to the door, only to freeze in fear at the sound of the lock being turned. Her breath was caught in her throat, she was going to die, they were here to kill her.

She backed away slowly in hopes to find a place to hide, but she ended up stumbling over her suitcase.

The door creaked out and she almost wet herself as she closed eyes and awaited death.

“Tassi? What are doing?” Anastasia sobbed at the sight of her lover. “Help me, they are going to kill me.”

She clung to her when Momo helped her to the couch. “What are you talking about? Who is going to kill you?”

Anastasia explained everything to her, and when she was done, Momo sat silently with a frown. “I want to see it.”

She knew she shouldn't, yet she didn’t want to be in this alone, she knew that she was being selfish.

Again, Momo was quiet after hearing a small part of the audio. “I don’t hear anything except some weird beeping sounds.”

“Its Morse code.”

“Can’t we translate it?” Anastasia’s finger glided around the mouse pad on her laptop. “Joyce did, but its all gibberish. We didn’t know what to make of it.”

“Well, we can't sell it if we don’t solve it.” Selling whatever that was in the USB was the last thing on Anastasia’s mind right now, staying alive was more important. “We need to leave, we need to get out of the country.”

“And go where?”

“Anywhere, we need to leave now.” She tugged on Momo's arm, in hopes to get her to run away too.

“Tassi, I am not leaving and neither are you.” She was being stared down, but her resolve won’t weaken, not this time.

“I don’t want to die like Amy and Joyce.” Her voice cracked as tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Tassi. Tassi, look at me,” Her lover softly shushed her sniffing and touched her face with a comforting hand. “If I say they won’t get you, then they won’t get you, alright?”

It was not alright yet all she could do was nod her head in reply. “Good girl, now I need you to go take shower and then I want you to unpack your things, can you do that for me?”

Again, she silently nodded.

“I am going to hang on to this for now and try to figure it out so we can get rid of it as soon as possible, does that sound good to you?”

Momo gave her a reassuring pat on her cheek to which she returns with a small smile. “That's my beauty queen.”

                                                                                  +++++++++++++++

I listened to sound of running water, before directing my attention to the audio, it was almost eighteen hours in length, give or take.

My fingers typed away at the keys while my eyes remained glued to the screen. “Momo?”

I blinked at the disturbance yet remained focus on finishing my task.