Chapter 19

I know it seems a bit rushed, but I'm gonna skip to the part where Junior Prom is near okie?

Liam's POV

"It's almost prom!" Louis squealed, looking at me, Niall and finally, Harry.

Harry clapped along with him "I know! I could just imagine me and you boobear! Oh and I can already imagine Niall and Liam dancing together like the cute couple they are!"

Harry and Louis held each other's hands like some gay teenagers, well, they are, but times like this...I really question my friendship with them.

I couldn't help but laugh though and look at Niall "are you excited?' I asked.

Niall looked at me and held my hand. "of course I am! It's the one night where it's just mostly about me and you showing our love for each other in public. It's pretty much gonna be the highlight of this school year, besides our relationship of course." He said, smiling at me.

I smiled at him too. "Me too." I said, moving closer to him and kissing him lightly on the cheek.

Louis said "we should go shopping for nice clothes!" Harry clapped his hand once more "we could go after class!"

Niall scratched the back of his head and said "I already have a suit for prom, it used to be Greg's. I'm sorry." he apologized.

I smiled at him and said "it's fine, I'll just go buy with Harry and Louis plus I want to surprise you!"

The bell rang and Louis said "let's get to class, I just want this day to end so we can finally go shopping!"

Niall muttered in my ear "Louis, your gayness is showing." and I tried my best to stifle my laughter.

As soon as we got to class, the air was full of conversations about prom. Everyone was pretty excited. But one particular conversation caught my attention.

"Who do you think Zayn will take? He's broken up with Perrie hasn't he?"

"Oh he did? Maybe he'll take Niall."

"You idiot! Niall's with Liam."

"But he still might try and ask Niall."

"He's got no chance. "

I suddenly looked at Niall and said "Niall Horan?"

Niall looked at me confusily and said "what?"

I took a deep breathe and suddenly the whole room went quiet "will you go out with me to the prom?"

Niall looked surprised and then laughed "of course I will Liam! I'm your boyfriend, I should definitely go to prom with you.". Everybody else started clapping and cheering and howling.

I blushed and said "I just thought that maybe it would be decent to ask you. Someone else might ask you and I definitely don't want that."

Niall laughed and kissed me, on the lips, in front of everyone.

Everybody went wild again.

As Niall pulled away, we went to our seats and everyone smiled at us like we were the cutest couple on earth. Not to brag, but I think we probably are.

"Let me walk you home first." I said, persuading Niall.

Niall shook his head and said "but you have other plans with Louis and Harry! I'm fine trust me, I can walk hoe by myself."

I was still concerned "but Niall...". Niall covered my lips with his fingers and said "I's alright, I'll walk with Dani." I looked at Dani and she gave me a reassuring smile.

I sighed and muttered "okay." I gave Niall one last kiss and I gave Dani a hug. Louis and Harry hugged them both.

Harry smiled "see you guys tomorrow!" I gave one last wave to the both of them and hopped in Louis' car.

We drove off to the very same mall where me and Niall went shopping for his mom's birthday.

The same mall where Niall broke up with Zayn.

Harry said "Where should we go first?" I shrugged and 30 minutes later, we wandered into this this really huge yet expensive store.

Louis squealed as soon as he saw that they were selling tuxedos "there! There!" he kept shouting and pointed to one corner.

We walked over to that corner and tried about a hundred tuxedos, Louis and Harry finally found the perfect ones for themselves but I still couldn't find the one that would make Niall happy.

After trying my....uhm, I don't even know how many tuxedos I've already tried, Louis whined "Liam? Would you mind if we go get some food first?" I nodded and said "sure."

They left and I continued my search for the right tuxedo.

"Would Niall prefer a black one or a white one?" I muttered to myself. Suddenly, someone whispered "the white one." and as I turned around, I saw Zayn casually leaning against the wall, looking at me.

I said "what?"

"I said Niall would prefer a white tuxedo, maybe that one." Zayn said, rolling his eyes and pointing to a particular tuxedo on one corner.

I looked at him uneasily then walked over to that tuxedo, I checked it out nd was vaguely impressed at the fine material, and it does look good.

I checked myself in the mirror, I looke good in it too. I looked at Zayn "are you sure? How do you know?"

Zayn rolled his eyes once more and said "Uhm excuse me? I'm Niall's ex-boyfriend, I probably know things about him more than you do."

I rolled my eyes and muttered "whatever". I walked over to the counter with Zayn following after me and paid for the suit.

As soon as I got it, I turned around and looked at Zayn "thanks....I guess." Zayn shrugged and said "whatever."

Before Zayn could walk out, I held him back and said "wait!" he turned around and glared at me "what?"

"W-why did you help me?" I stuttered. Zayn though for a while then shrugged "I don't know."

He gave me a nod and left and as if on cue, Harry and Louis returned.

"we brought some ice cream for you!" Louis said, smiling and holding two cones of ice cream. I smiled 'thanks" and got the ice cream.

Harry said "got a suit yet?" and  I nodded.

Harry took a peek at my suit and smiled "I think Niall will love this." I shrugged "I think so too."