Chapter 17

Liam's  POV

Danielle suddenly appeared and asked "why are Harry and Louis all giggly?" Harry said out loud, by out loud I mean really loud "NIALL AND LIAM HAD SOME FUN LAST NIGHT!"

A couple of other students stared at us and I blushed and looked away.

Niall laughed a bit and gently slapped Harry "shush! Liam's still a bit shy....and sore." Louis gasped and hit me slightly on the shoulder "oh damn boy! You just got laid by the horny Horan!" Niall rolled his eyes and I blushed and looked at the floor.

Danielle was giggling "wow. You're one lucky guy Liam." I muttered "can we change the topic?" Niall suddenly became serious and said "alright guys, quit it. Now let's get to class okay?"

Everyone nodded and agreed.

As soon as we got to class, I kept flinching in every move I make and I think Niall feels really terrible about it.

Niall moved closer to me and said "are you okay? I'm so sorry. I should have gone easier on you since it was your first time." I shook my head and smiled "I'm fine. I don't really regret anything. I'm glad you were the one who took my virginity."

Niall smiled and gave me a really quick peck on the lips and said "I'm glad I was the one who took your virginity too."

I smiled at him one last time and stood up and said "I'm going to the washroom first okay?" Niall nodded "Okay and be careful." I nodded.

I walked out of the classroom and into the empty corridor, thanfully no one was there to watch me flinch at every step.

Suddenly, someone bumped me against the lockers and i think I already know who it is.

Yep, Zayn Malik pinned me against the lockers. Anger and jealousy in his eyes. I stuttered "w-what do you want now?"

He pinned me harder to the lockers, causing me to flinch again. He muttered "I knew it." I said "K-knew what?" "You had sex with Niall didn't you?"

I knew there was no point in lying so I nodded. The color drained from Zayn's face and he said "why are you the one that's sore? Niall likes being the one getting satisfied."

I blushed "well, h-he entered me." Zayn tensed up and he muttered to himself  "he never wanted to enter me." but I heard it perfectly.

Zayn snapped out of his trance and looked at me "you certainly caught his attention. I've been trying for two years to get him interested in me everyday and you just come along and do nothing yet he still is interested in you" I just shrugged and said "I just try and be myself. Maybe that's what you lacked."

Zayn thought for a while then he hit me once more against the lockers before letting me go and storming off. I muttered to myself "what was that about?"

The bell rang and I sighed. No time for the washroom I guess.

"Niall?" I asked. Niall looked at me, food all around his mouth and said "mm?" "how come you never entered Zayn?"

Suddenly Niall started choking, Harry and Louis looked like they were about to spit out their drinks and Danielle just stared at me.

I said "what?" Dani rolled her eyes "You can't just ask people questions like that Liam!" I said "But I'm curious!"

Niall drank some water and after he caught his breath, he looked at me and said "I don't know. I just never really thought of entering him. Why did you suddenly ask?"

I shook my head "nothing, nothing." remembering Zayn's words that Niall likes to be the one getting satisfied. I blushed as I remembered last night.

Niall looked at me suspiciously before shrugging and continued to eat. I continued to eat too then Niall suddenly said "Liam, you don't have a cellphone do you?" I looked at him and shook my head.

Niall nodded and resumed eating. I wonder what was that for.

Suddenly, someone passed by and said loud enough for all five of us to hear "fags." I felt Niall tense up and Louis and Harry glared at the person who passed by.

Dani rolled her eyes and I looked at Niall "are you okay?" Niall nodded and said "I'm fine. I'm just...not used to that word."

Oh right. Now that he's broken up with Zayn, no ones there to defend him or to intimidate other people. I mean there's me, but I can barely intimidate a fly!

I held his hand "don't worry about them. Just ignore them. Trust me, I've been ignoring people for almost my entire life."

Niall smiled a bit but I could tell that he was unsure. Does he regret me? Does he suddenly want the big and bad boy Zayn back?

Niall saw my worried expression. He cupped my face and kissed me, surprising me. When he pulled away, I looked around and said "what about the other people?" Niall shrugged "if they have a problem with us then that's up to them. What matters is that we're both happy. That we're all happy."

Louis nodded "yeah, so if  anyone tries to beat you up Liam, just tell us. They'll get a taste of the Tommo!" Harry pouted and whined "But i don't want anyone tasting you babe."

Louis winked at Harry  "don't worry babe. We'll be tasting each other soon." Dani and I looked away while Niall made gagging sounds.

I saw Zayn enter the cafeteria, I haven't seen him with Perrie lately. He eyed the table we were all sitting down on and sighed.

Zayn's a bad guy and all but I can't help but feel sad for him. Watching the person he loves...love someone else.

And that someone else is me.