Chapter 1: introduction

Chapter 1: Introduction

It's been 20 years sense Ed..Ed.. it hurt to much to think of his name, left me. I had a new family. Melanie, Jessie, Maria, Anna, Sienna, Jasmine, and Owen. Most of them were changed by me. We were all vegertarians. Of course!

I changed Melanie first. She has been in a horrible car accident. She was the only one who lived. She is 17. She has the gift of Telepathy. She move things with her mind.

Jessie was next. He was trying to commit suicide and i found him before he died. He was 16. He has a gift of water, its pretty cool case he controls it and it can come right out of thin air.

Maria was accidently bitten by Jessie. Simple story. She was 16 when she was changed. She has the gift of being as strong as a newborn and her senses are better than normal vampires.

Anna was changed by me. She was in a motorcycle accident with her boyfriend. She didnt rember any of her past. She was 17. She has the gift of mind reading andmind reading . It gets kind of annoying having 2 people with the same gift.

Sienna was changed by me too. She tried to commit suicide too like Jessie. She was 18 and has the gift of a sheild.

Jasmine was also changed by me. Her parents kicked her out and she was starving to death so i changed her. *quick authors note: i know its lame, but my friends came up with thee names and i cant think of good ways to die!* She was 17. She has a gift of electricity, so she can shock people.

Owen was changed by Jasmine. They were a couple and we didnt want the volturi to kill us, so jasmine changed him. He is 17 as well, but has a gift of seeing the future.

Well, im Bella, and i wa changed when i was 18. It was the summer, so the people at school didnt really notice my change. I have a gift of super self control and a sheild. I'm the oldest, so i guess you could say im the leader, but we are basically just friends living together. We moved back to Fork about a week ago and we are going to start school im a couple of days.

________________________________________

Sorry guys! i know this is a really short chapter, but its really late at night, and im really tired so i have to get it uploaded! i promise the next one will be longer! and this chapter is really just explaning the charactars! and its told from Bellas POV most of the time!