Chapter 3

"Heres your soup, Lou." Harry said to me kindly as he handed me the bowl.  

"Thanks Haz," I mummbled, crawling out of the warm duvet enough to grab the soup in both hands. "This smells so good. I just hope I can keep it down."  

Harry sat down on the bed next to me , scooting over and sliding his arm round my shoulders to hold me close. "Do you feel any better?" He kissed my head gently and began to stroke my cheek, making me smile.  

"No," I grumbled. "It's not fair. One minute I'm fine and the next I can't get out of bed without throwing up. This isn't normal."

  I wasn't the only one feeling under the weather. Niall, Liam, Zayn and most of the party guests had also come down with the symptoms I had, the common factor being those that had eaten were sick and those who hadn't were fine. Harry seemed convinced it was food poisoning, but I wasn't so sure.  

"The only thing I ate were those first burgers we did, the burnt ones." I argued. "Theres no way I could have gotten food poisoning from them!"  

Harry sighed, rolling his eyes at me. "I don't know what you want me to say Lou. What other explanation could there be?"  

"Its her! I can feel it! She's back for us, and probably pissed off we got away from her the last time!"  

"We've been through this before! We got lucky, but she's gone now! Stop being so bloody paranoid!"  

"Can we please just go through it again? One more time?" I begged, and pouted. I saw Harry's angry facade crumble and he reluctantly agreed.

  "So, we ripped through the force field thingy to get to Niall." Harry started as he always did.

  "And then the guard Zayn drugged came from behind the boxes so Liam picked up the gun and ended up shooting them machines." I continued.

  Harry shook his head, chuckling to himself. "I still cannot believe he did that. It is just so not Liam."  

"What confuses me more is those machines. I'm telling you, something's not right there." I tapped my head as if that would help give me an answer. It began to ache from the mysteries and possibilities floating around my head.  

"It used to be a factory, it was bound to have some machinery left over somewhere. Stop focusing on unimportant details, it'll get us no where." Harry tried to reason with me, though i was having none of it.  

"But they were like the door Harry! They shone in the moonlight, and old machinery would have been too rusty. They were new! They were something to do with her, they made people forget us, and when Liam shot them it broke them and fucked her little plan up."  

Harry shook his head, clearly still not convinced. "Lets just carry on through the night, yeah?"  

I nodded. "So, we ran off back to main city, and talked to those girls who remembered us. And when we got back you found your ring-" I watched as Harry smiled fondly down at the silver band on his right hand and I fingered my own absentmindedly. "got pissed off and ran away."

  "So while you sat home, crying over the loss of the most perfect man ever," Harry teased, so I punched him on the arm lightly. "I went walking and ran into the girls who were apparently fans, and asked me if Larry was real. At which point I ran him to your wonderful arms and had the best make up make out session ever."  

Harry and I giggled slightly and he turned his head to kiss me softly and quickly on the lips, his free hand rising to cup my face. "Can't help what an awesome kisser I am!" I giggled breathlessly once he pulled away. "So anyway, Liam knocks on our door and we head out to the park, where I get a phone call telling us to come home. When we arrive back to the hotel, we're famous again. According to our families we took a break because of the stress, which makes no sense because all five of us have the same memories of the week fighting 'P'."