Forgotten (One Direction boyxboy)

"Louis!" I screeched, my voice echoing through the house. I heard the patter of feet coming through the hallway down to me in the kitchen before Louis' beaming face emerged. "What are you so happy about?" I questioned him as he jumped up to sit on the work surface next to me.

"Mum just called, she said the bridesmaid dresses have just arrived. We need to go down and see her this weekend because apparently Fizz is dying to try hers on!"

I raised my hand to high five him. "I can't believe we've only got a few weeks 'till this actually happens. Two weeks and we will be the Tomlinson's."

Louis grabbed my hand and jumped down to peck me quickly. "I know, I ca-" He suddenly stopped talking and turned to frown at the garden. "Did you see that?"

"See what babe?"

"Something moved - There it is again!"

"It's probably just a bird Boo." I pulled Louis into a hug, burying my face in his hair. "You gotta stop being so paranoid. It's been six months and no sign of anything weird."

"I know, I know. I'm just worrying. I don't want to - oh come on, how are you not seeing that! There is someone in the garden!" Louis was throwing a little tantrum now, pushing me away and stomping his foot. But I could see what he was talking about - something kept moving just out of eyesight.

"Ok, now I see..."

I crept round to look through the windows, scanning the garden for signs of movement. But everything seemed still...

Suddenly the patio doors banged open, sending a loud crash through the house, and two hooded figures burst through into the kitchen. I stood frozen where I stood, too scared to move, while Louis screamed "Oh my God!" and hid behind me.

The two men removed their hoods and I relaxed. Zayn and Niall were standing before us, laughing like crazy at our expressions.

Louis scowled at the two of them and as much as I wanted to be annoyed at them I also couldn't help but let out a little chuckle. We must have looked really dumb.

"That's not funny guys! I was worried! Last time we met her we had to risk our asses saving him!" Louis was trying to still sound annoyed but even he was laughing. I cooed at his cute little laugh, pulling him into a hug and kissing his forehead.

"Sorry Lou." Zayn said after the laughter had died down. "We just came early so we could give you guys this stuff, for the barbecue." He handed me a bag full of burgers, sausages, and other meat for the party tonight.

We all headed out to the garden where I dragged the barbecue to the centre of the grass and began pulling the chairs out for people to sit on. Louis plugged in our iPod speakers so sweet tunes were blasting across the garden, and Zayn and Niall helped carry out all the drinks and other food to the garden.

Despite only having sixth months to plan a wedding, Louis and I had decided to have it as soon as possible due to being completely petrified we would lose one another. We were both absolutely set on having everything a wedding usually came with, including a pre wedding party with our friends. Basically we just wanted an excuse to have some fun before we were all too busy with the tour and life in general. In our eyes this was the barbecue we were having tonight.

Before long people began arriving - friends from X factor, friends from home, stars we had met since fame. The only people who weren't here were our family, so we had no excuse not to go crazy. With the music, alcohol, and chatter of conversation, it seemed to be turning out a pretty decent party.

Louis was obviously still paranoid so I stuck by him the whole time, conversing with our guests and dancing in the small patio area paved over in our garden.

Around 7:30, just as it was getting dark, the two of us were approached by Aiden Grimshaw. He gave us a hug, beaming and chattering away about how crazy it was his two best friends were finally tying the knot.

"... I mean seriously, it was just a matter of time. You two have always acted like you're married!" He giggled. It was clear he had ingested a fair bit of alcohol, but me and Louis were also pretty far into our 3rd beers, so barley noticed. "Anyway Louis, I think Liam was looking for you. Something about his tux not fitting..."

Louis gasped in horror and hurried off through the crowd to find the man in question. I went to follow but Aiden held me back.

"Harry, I actually wanted to talk to you." Aiden looked more sober now, serious and concerned. Uh-oh.

"What's up man?" I asked, while trying not to let my worry show.

"I know you're really happy about this, but are you sure Louis is?"

What? That was completely unexpected. Why would Aiden think that?

"Aiden mate, he was the one who asked me. He's seemed even more excited than I am, so in all honesty I doubt there's anything to worry about."

"If that's true though, why would he invite his ex girlfriend to his pre-wedding party? Even more so, his ex he allegedly hasn't spoken to for months?"

"I... what?"

Aiden pointed over to the right and my heart dropped through my stomach.

Standing right by the gate, looking extremely awkward and out of her depth, was Eleanor Calder.

***

A/N So it's back bitches!

Ok guys, hope you enjoyed or what ever. I felt guilty for not uploading lol

I didn't realise how short this was! Crap! Sorry! It was like three pages on word :(:(:(:(:(:(

G xo