3. Unavailable information

« You're Okay? »

I snap out of my bubble. Hannah came back from the bathroom.

« Yeah why? »
I try to act like nothing happened. Well nothing really happened. Just her stupid step brother making me uncomfortable by making me believe he was gonna kiss me. God why didn't I react? His gorgeous face make me forget how annoying he was. I won't let that happen again.

« You're all red. »

« Oh really? I didn't noticed. »

Hannah shrugs and let it go.

« Come on lets go back upstairs. »

She takes an apple for her and we go back in her room and We talk about everything that happened to us during the break.

***

I woke up by my mom yelling at me.

« MADISON! WAKE UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE! »

Ugh. My mom always feel the need to wake me up an hour before I leave the house. I keep telling her that I only need 30 minutes to get prepared and that I could have more sleep if she stopped waking me so soon but she keeps doing it.

I slowly get out of bed to go eat breakfast. We're going back to school today and I'm not really happy about it. When I arrive downstairs, I see my sisters already eating their breakfast.

I have two sisters. Morgan who is 2 years older than me and Laurel who is one year younger. I'm not really close with my sisters. I love them but we don't tell each other a lot I'm about our lives. I wish we could have that sister bond that we see in the movies but unfortunately that will never happen.

« hey sweetheart! Good morning! » Says my mom while giving me my cereals.

My mom is a teacher at my school. I hate it. That feeling when your mom is waving at you in the hallway is just... ugh. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I eat my breakfast and then go in my room to get ready. I decide to go for a casual outfits which consist of a grey sweatshirt and my favorite pair of mom jeans. For my hair I keep it casual and do a ponytail.

An hour later, my mom, my two sisters and me finally leave for school. The only advantage of my mom being a teacher at my school is that I don't have to take the school bus.

As soon as my mom stop the car we all go separate ways. Once I'm in the school I spot Hannah at her locker ,which is beside mine, with a tall woman and a boy.

Oh god not him again. Don't tell me shawn is coming to our school.

« Hi! » I tell them.

« Oh hi Maddie! This is Karen, my stop mom. Karen this is Madison, my best friend.» says my best friend.

« Hi Nice to meet you Maddison! » Karen says while smiling at me. She seems so nice.

« Well I have to get to work. Shawnie are you gonna be okay? If you need something just call me at work okay? »

I try to hold my laugh at that nickname. Shawnie?

« Yes mom, I'll be fine. »

« Oh and girls could you maybe show the school to Shawn? I don't want him to get lost on his first day! »