Chapter 6

[Johnny]

"Nah she good," I intervene with a scowl on my face.

"This you? My bad," dude says knowing what was best for him. He lets Churchgirl go and I immediately grab her and start walking.

"Thought you said you wasnt innocent, " I laugh at her despite the serious matter.

"I was scared," she says starting to break down. I stop our walk to look at the tears going down her face.

"Told you, innocent, " I say as I wrap her in my arms and hold her close. She didn't even care and starts weeping.

"It's okay Churchgirl. I'll protect you, I promise," I tell her. I hear her cries softening then she lifts her head to look at me.

"What'd you just call me?" She asks me

"What?" I ask truly not understanding what's wrong with this girl.

"Did you just call me Churchgirl? " she asks me staring with a wet face.

"Oh, yeah I didn't know your name, so I kind of gave you one, " I say smiling at her. She started busting out laughing wet face and all. I smile and dry her face.

"How about I just tell you my name?" She says smiling, wrapping her arms around my stomach. She's so short her face is resting on my lower stomach. Almost right in front of my Di....

"Do you want to know or not?" She says looking at me weirdly.

"Uh, know what? " I answer still lost.

"My name?" She says rolling her eyes.

"Oh, yeah definitely, " I say smiling.

"It's Nela," she says in the beautifulest way. I just want to kiss her so bad for some reason, but I know she'd probably flip out. "What's yours? "

"That I cant tell you. Cant be having no Churchgirl walking around saying my name. Might make me loose street cred," I say laughing but her obviously not thinking it's funny.

"Forget you," she says walking off again sashaying her hips. I stare for a while then  call out to her.

"Aye you really think that's a good idea? Like again though?" I watch her stop and then run right back to me. "They always run back to me," I smile.

"Shut up!" She hits me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Im walking out the shower bopping my head to the music. Tonight is my time so im getting hyped to some of my favorite music. Churchgirl is going to be there, but she doesn't know that im performing. I put on my camo shorts, nike socks, and Jordans.  I glance at the mirror and instantly have a pretty boy moment. Fuck a shirt! My sexy ass don't even need it.

I grab my keys, lock up, and pull out the drive way to my destination. I usually dont get nervous but I can feel my hands clamming up.

Is it the fact that Churchgirl is gonna be there? Nah, just that thought raises happiness inside of me.

Maybe it's if she doesnt shows up? My stomach turns instantly. Bingo! She has to show up now. If I mess this night up, I would have possibly ruined my entire career.

Some big faces in the industry are going to be there and I must impress. It's crazy how all this is going on and Nela is the only person to intimidate me. I want to impress her the most.

As I enter the club I see some of the most top rated artists here. I walk my way around looking for her, but I catch no sight of her. My chest instantly tightens, what if she doesnt show.

"Come on dude you're already late," my manager says dragging me to the stage. But all I can think about is how Churchgirl ditched me.

"You're about to go on!" My manager yells while im right in front of the curtain. I peek out hoping to see her, and I do. She's talking to some guy. All of a sudden the man grabs her and I can tell it's a bad touch.

Without a second thought I run off that stage and to her.

"Yo dont be grabbing all up on her," I say not caring who dude thought he was.

"Aye, mind yours,"he shrugs me off.

"She is mine partnah so ride out, " my thug starts to come out. Nela starts to hide behind me sensing something is about to go down. I turn to look at her and see that her eyes are closed. I look longer admiring her then all I  hear is gun shots.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》