Chapter 10

[Sin]

I watch as that Nela girl walks off in to the bathroom. Yeah, I know who she is but that doesn't mean I have to act like it. I'm not messy, I just want to be able to make sure both parties are happy. I know how Johnny can be. He can be a giant ass hole and that sweet girl doesn't deserve that. I don't even want to be in this cause i have my own problems. But I don't know. I guess I want to look out.

I really wouldn't want her to be stuck in the same situation as I am. I know now you're thinking like what this bitch got going on, but this story isn't about me. But just know that those Albarados all run the same. They don't know what it is that they want. And they seem to destroy what they love the most.

Johnny's older brother, Ace and I have been dating since junior high. And honestly the good and bad are an even list. Like i literally have listed them all out when I was trying to decide if I should leave him. Of course I think about it all of the time, but i never have. I do really love that boy. And that is the worst pain there is. When the one person you love and would give anything to uses that same love to hurt you. It makes you hate him and yourself. It makes you feel crazy cause you know you're only doing it to yourself. But you stay and just hope for the best while receiving the worst.

Don't get me wrong, he doesn't beat me or anything. But emotional pain is a tricky one because it leaves no marks. I sigh while reliving my life and decide to take another sip of this drink. I don't even know what it is or care. I see Nela dash out of that bathroom. Pretty boy probably scared that girl's vagina. Cause he definitely did something to my own. I watch the direction she runs out of the event.

I shoot Johnny a text telling him that his girl should be coming up the street. I really want those two to work out. That would not only restore hope in my own relationship. But that boy is putting everything on the line for that girl now. This could destroy both of them. And I'm not too sure who's side I'm on.

Zzzzzzzz! My phone vibrates and know that it could only be one person. When you're in a relationship you rarely get messages from people that aren't your significant other...

Im sorry bb, i luv you girl

I read the text and know that I've only heard this a thousand times.

Mhm, spell it out.

I text him back.

Lol, you always trippn. I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U-S-I-N-N-Y!!!!

He replies.

Lol no spaces no lies?

I smile and send him back.

Gurl you alredy know. You my soul girl.

I take his answer, but I know that this never lasts. So with a lighter heart I call a cab to go home to my man. For now, I'll let fate play out the Johnny and Nela situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

How do you guys like Sin?