Chapter 5: Side Character Street Fighting

"Are you guys done yet?" A short man with messy black hair had been watching Shrek and Thanos make out for the past 10 minutes. In fact, now that Thanos looked at him, he was pretty sure that he'd seen the same guy wandering around the boulevard earlier.

He continued to glare at the two, arms crossed tightly, flipping his hair back as Thanos stared at him.

"I should ask you," Thanos growled as he pulled away from Shrek. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here."

Thanos awkwardly looked around, and noticed a small house with a porch light on. "O-Oh." He backed away from Shrek, who was oddly silent as he kept staring at Thanos. "Sorry."

"Are you?" The other inquired, still not looking very happy. "It's bad enough you almost made that lamppost fall on my house," he went on, his hair shagging back into his eyes as he gestured at where Shrek had been sent flying and knocked over the lamppost.

Thanos growled, standing up taller, even though he didn't really need to since the other guy was short. Actually, he was the exact same height as Ben Shapiro. 5'7.

Thanos held up his Infinity Gauntlet. "I suggest you apologize to Shrek before I kill you..."

"Apologize?" He scoffed, flicking his head back again to get his hair out of his eyes. It was too much effort to take his hands out of his pockets, obviously. "For what? I didn't knock the lamppost over."

Thanos raised the Infinity Gauntlet higher. "Let me explain this to you. I will kill you."

"Good! I wanted to die anyway!" The other shot back indignantly.

"Aye aye, purple guy!" Shrek interjected. "Leave the laddeh alone! He's barely more than a teenager!"

"I AM 47 YEARS OLD!" The short man screamed.

"Well, laddeh...you don't look it." Shrek shrugged.

"Like, what's all the yelling, man?"

Thanos turned around to see Shaggy riding on Scooby Doo's back, trotting up to them.

"He's a homophobe," Thanos blurted out, pointing at the man who was actually shorter than Shaggy, too. Thanos was 8 feet tall, Shrek was around 7, and Shaggy was 6'3 according to Google. Research is important for your fanfiction, kiddos.

The short man had leaned forward, glaring at Thanos from behind with his hands shoved in his pockets. "You do realize I'm bisexual?"

"Whatever!" Thanos snapped, turning around to glare at the unnamed person. "Just get out of here! You're not important to the story."

The man glared at him for a moment or two, then scoffed and went back in his house.