Chapter 3

Soleil point of view.

" you better watch yourself hemmings don't go poking around things you don't know. " he said. " does he know you ?" " yea I guess you can say that." he said. Are hands were still linked. " come on were going to be late. " he said and tugged on my hand.

Either he is pissed off because of the new guy or something else because I can feel the emotions squeeze my hand each minute. " you okay ?" " yea peachy. " he said in between his teeth. " I was just wondering. " I muttered. and then the slince came upon of us agian. each time it happened I had a feeling that something was going to happen. I have no clue why but I couldn't shake it off.

" why do you kept squeezing my hand." I asked him. " don't I always ?" " no no you don't not one bit at all. it's kind of scaring me a bit." " sorry." was all he said.

Luke's point of view

I really hate you right now and I can tell that your reading this so enjoy it alright and why now this shouldn't really be happening ,and you know that. she is clearly here and even though she can't see she actually can so thanks.

really right now out of all of the moments why now it can't be happening at this point of time like what the fuck. the bad thing is that she will know and that's were trying to kept her away from and he is not really helping with the situation at all. So shout out to you ! " hey I need to go so that means I need to drop you off at your house. " I said. " oh that's the thing I forgot my key so I was wondering if I can crash at your place. " she said. " I need to do things and your going to be alone in my house. " lies, lie harder. " oh well why can't I go with you ? it can be an adventure." she said. " it's complicated. " I said which weren't total lies.

At this point of time I'm screwed , and the only way is to take her with me. I hesitate to answer for a while. I stopped in my trial and faced her to me.

" alright fine you can go." I said. " yaasss ! " she said as she lifted her hands ,and almost smacked me nose. " hey watch it you'll hit someone with those. " " oh sorry ." " its alright lets go." I said as I grabbed her hand and dragged her along as I usually do.

Solei's point of view

Were going on an adventure !!!!!!!

I haven't been in any lately ,and I am really excited. " where are we going ?" I asked

" somewhere that's where now shut up." he said. I didn't know how to reacted because he was never like this with me. " okay." I said in a low shy voice.

I heard the sounds of the car. the wheels buring rubber on the road. " come on lets go ." he said. I didn't hesitate to get out.

" where are we." I said. " some where peaceful." he said. " okay like what is peaceful ?" " the woods." " please don't tell me were meeting up these werewolfes and that you end up to be some twin For who know what and then you find the one." I said. " what the hell are you talking about?" " nothing I'm just being stupid. " I said which was truthfully not total lies.

" alright whatever away were here." he said. " okay yet I always here what is here again ?" " oh ea I forgot my hide away place." he said. " oh cool."

you know your not the only one who can keep secrets you that right Soleil ?

" did you say something Luke ?" " no."

" okay then. "

secrets are something you don't tell and you keep away I believed you when you told me your own story ,but will you believe my own is the really question will you ? will you accepted me and the others that will come near you in your future life ?

" Luke what are you saying ?" " I'm not saying anything I'm too busy doing something. " he said.

Lies those are lies you do know that Soleil ?

I started getting a throbbing headache with this thing. " whatever. "

" soliel I will protect you with my wings of god with all my heart I will go until I die and that's a promise ." he said. " I will not let you out of my sight even if it means I have to show you the truth. "

" don't move alright. " I heard Luke's voice. " okay." I said. I heard footsteps move toward me. It was sunny outside I could feel the warm light hit my face, but was down covered my something. " Luke is that you?" " yea ." he said in a shaky voice. " I have a secret to." he whispered in my ear.

" oh what is it ? your gay ? you have an extra toe ?" I asked curiously. I heard home chuckled. " no its a bit more serious. " He said. " okay then let me guess you have a third nipple ?" " no ." he said.

I felt something feathery lightly touch my arm. " oh did a bride touch me ?" " no I did. " " but they were feathers." I said. The feathers came closer and they hugged me. " Luke what happening ?" " you see I am a

Authors note.

.  .  .

I leave tons of cliffgangers . So yea heads up... Um what else is there.... I am in love with this chapter I tried not to give to much away but I probably did. Oh well. well I guess that's it :D

Remember

To

Vote

And

Comment

Please

And

Thank

You

ALSO STAY FABULOUS MY FLUFFY UNICORNS !!!!!!

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

bianca