chapter 2

calum's point of view

it is mines , it doesn't know yet but it will soon. It will always be mine. and it will find out the easy way or the hard way

soliel's point of view

I shivered each time the cold breeze came which was all the time in my luck. I was in my backyard ,and it was 4:35 in the morning if your wondering yea I don't really sleep for a reason. also with the luck I have its a school night. I'll probably just call in sick or something its not like my parents worry about me oh yea yea don't, but sooner or later I have to go to sleep and go back to that hell hole of a school . like seriously who need school. oh yea that's right everyone.

--

" I love you and don't you forget that alright and your mine. " he said in a husky voice. I felt his warm body come closer. his heat came to my limp cold body. " your warm. " I said coming closer to him. at the moment he was watching the telly while I was listening to it. I felt his fingers run through my engagement ring. I don't know how it looks like but why do I care I'm just getting married later on in my life.  " I love you to-"

I woke up painting. I was sweaty hot and gross all I wanted at the moment was something cold down my throat or near me. I felt my shirt stick on me like candy. it is an awful feeling at the moment. I have no clue what time it is but I might as well change. once I uncover the cover of my blankets I felt the cold hard wood floor on my warm sticky feet. I walked over to my desk. if your wondering why I know where I am going I practiced...... with Luke and it was hard... but oh well I at least know where everything is in my room. so woohoo for me. I walked all the way to my bed to my drawers where my school uniform was, yes it is a school uniform and I know it is, because Luke told me. basically Luke is the one who looks out for me.

I changed into my uniform I really don't know how it looks like, but oh well I walk out my room and down the hall and into the kitchen for my breakfast which was an apple.

" I love you too." I said to him. we just cuddle like there was no tomorrow. not like a hard core one, but like we cuddle like almost all the time and I don't complain at all. " you alright--" he was cut off by something and everything disappeared. his voice and his warmth his humour everything went away. I was left in the cold and the darkness of my blinded eyes. I screamed out for his name.   " hey soliel you alight ? " he asked. " yea Luke I'm alright its nothing." I said. " alright then come on were going to be late." he said as he grabbed my hand.

for some reason this time I felt a slight warmth in my cheeks. I actually never felt like this like never in my life. well now since I know how Luke looks like I guess I have an idea who he looks..... if that made  any sense. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have a crush on Luke... wow never thought I would ever feel like this over some one this is a new feeling. I always experience hatred depressions and sadness and happiness but never a crush. " you okay you've been spacing out a lot so far and its barely the morning. " he said. " yea I'm fine I'm just thinking. " I said which wasn't a complete lie.

--

" so students as you can see here." said the teacher. well not the teacher it was a substitute. " exuses me young lady are you paying attention?" he asked. I stayed quiet because I have no clue who he is talking about. and if your wondering where Luke is he is at the office for some werid reason . " hello young lady with the sun glasses ." he said. well then he is talking to me. " yes ." I said in a shy voice. " take off your sun glasses your not supposed to have them on in the building." he said. " I can't I'm blind. " I said. " and i;m thirteen. " he said, wow the respect I get from these people's. can some one at least stand up for me someone ? anyone? .... I guess not bitches these days.

" just give me the glasses alright, and I won't right your name down. " " I don't even know where you are. " I said. " stop playing you'll get these at the end of the day."  he said. " fine then if I fall down or slip I'm blaming it on you. " I said. " whatever. " he said. I followed the sound of his shoes clicking . " you see so you aren't blind. " he said. " but I am." i protested. " just give them to me. " I never really took off my glasses only when I took a shower or when I was going to sleep, so this is the first time I'm going ti public with out my glasses. " okay here you." I said handing them to him. I felt him staring at me. like I was so weird child. " is there a problem ?" " n-n-o nothing ." he said. " alright then. " I said.

as if that were a cue for the door to open. " sorry sir I was at the office. " said Luke said as he handed him a pass. " soliel where ar  your glasses?" he asked I knew  he was coming to me. " um he has them. " I said. " but you need them. " " yea he doesn't think I'm blind so yea..... " i said. " sir can she have her glasses it will bother her eyes if she doesn't have her glasses. " he said. " alright prove it. " he said. " um how am i going to prove it ?" I asked. " anything. "

--

" well I want to go home now." I said. the teacher was so mean it wasn't even funny. like he made fun of me like what the fuck ???? ugh whatever. " so I heard there is a new student coming." Luke said. " really ?" " yea he really weird ." he said. " and why is that?" " because that's what they say and plus he dies his hair like twenty four seven." he said. " it couldn't be that bad. " I said. " we have a few classes with him so yea if you were wondering. " "how do you know so.much?" " because I was in the office because of that oh by the way you have amazing eyes. " he said. " oh and what color  want to know. " " there like a red blue purple color ish. " " oh cool even though I don't know what color that is alright"

" hey watch it alright I'm walking here. " a guy said as he pushes my down to the floor. " Shit that hurts. " I said as I tried to get up

I'm guessing that was the new guy ? " watch it there Clifford the big red dog. " Luke said.

author note

this is all i have for today I hope you enjoy it :) and I don't know when the next update its just that i have a lot of things happening in my life right now and there not good news at all  and so yea I'm trying to make this a bit happy but idk if i am ... anyways on to the news.

HAVE YOU SEEN IT ??????!

( do you know wmat I'm talking about ? ;)

if you do then .... yea that's all have to say I'm pretty sure everyone has.

HAVE YOU SEEN MICHAELS HAIR ??!?!!?!!?!!!!!???

yes I have and it is very attractive ... oops fan girl yea good thing i placed that warning . Otay I guess that it is.

remember

to

vote

and

comment

please

and

thank

you

ALSO STAY FABULOUS MY FLUFFY UNICORNS !!!!! :)

------------_________»»»»»»»»»

Bianca ;)

p.s if there is any miss spelled words just comment then se where ... i didn't really go and check it so yea :/