Chapter 1

dear , to who ever reads this.

basically today was a boring day I did my usual routine of the day and stared to get ready and me finding where the hell I go and stuff and then I see Luke my best friend and only friend.

your probably wondering how I know how to write well I'm blind not deaf. I learned how to write when I was a bit younger than I am right and I am sixteen years old.

" so what you doing ?" " um writing you ?" I asked looking towards the voice. " can I read I always enjoy your books." " no Luke you can't this is personal." I said. " okay fine whatever." he said.

" hey what time is it ?" I asked.

" 11 : 10 ." he said. " when is lunch again. " " in like two hours. " " boo I'm really hungry today. " I said as if that were a cue for my stomach to growl.

" well lets see if I can help you with that. " he said. " i have no idea what a smirk looks like but I can tell you have one on your face right now and it's not even funny. " I said. " you are correct now lets go get some food ." he said as he grabbed my had leading the way. we usually do that because he leads the way because I can't see , but there was this one time where he wasn't here and so I had to remember where I was going which sadly I didn't go that far. yea lets not go into that to much that is for a different time. so basically if he is not here I'm not here at all until he tells me he is back.

--

" were here." he said. " well if only I knew what ' here ' was if I can't see." I said in a smart ass tone. " clam down there miss sassy pants alright I'm here to solve your stomach problems and from growl ling and making a mess of your self do be great full that I walked over here for you." he said. " alright there father don't need to give me a big speech and thanks for looking out for me." " your welcome." he said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

" okay now let's look for some food or else I will pass out of starvation." I heard him chuckled .

" well look who it is is the blind witch and its rat." yea you see I get made fun of that I'm blind and Luke gets made fun of because he hangs out with me most of the time because of my situation which by the way is really stupid because it's not my fault that I can't see I was naturally born like this, and the witch part is something different and I have no Idea how he knows.

Luke is very confused in why they call me ' witch' and I'm not ready to tell him because once I tell him he will for sure be on the other's side instead beside me and I basically will be left alone when he leaves me and then I would have to do home school and stuff and it will just cause more mess for my family and them from there it would lead to a depression and then to suicidal thoughts and then to more big problems that I don't want to cause. you see what one little small thing can lead to something big or am I just being a dork and over exaggerating the whole thing ....... probably.

" leave her alone she has nothing to do with alright so go to the other dircetion alright hood ." as girls would say ' My brave hero ' but in this case its something different. " excuses me did you just call me hood ? nobody calls me hood and if you do call me that then I guess I would have to teach you a lesson" he said in what I like to call ' his best impression of a tough bad ass guy who take drugs' I giggled at the thought of that.

" is there something funny witch ?" he asked. " can you please stop calling me witch I don't even know you well or who you are really and why witch?" I asked getting a bit serious than I was before. you see you get like twenty seconds of courage and then you go back to your self and I don't get those that often like rarely. " you know what I'm talking about and sooner or later you will have to tell him mark my words soliel." he said.

I kind of imagined that as him as a evil guy and then the background changed into this spooky type thing and that he is laughing like and evil person and with smoke coming around from out of the blew.

" wow to much drama just for getting food." I heard Luke say.

--

" so what are you going to get ?" " something sweet I need some type of sugar after what just happened. " I said. " okay there's Brownies" he said, " you know how to spoil a girl hemmings its not even funny I'm shocked that you don't have a girlfriend." I said. " well I'm waiting for this one girl but I'm not sure if she will like me back or not. " " she probably will with your drop died looks." I said. " you don't even know how I look like ." he said . " well I imagine you with nerdy glasses and brown hair and eye and then you and your giggles of a little school girl and your cute personality ." I said .

" why thank you and no I don't look like that at all ." he said.

" can I touch your face then?" " I guessed ." he said unsure of his answer. I believe we were done getting what we wanted to eat because he grabbed my hand and lead me again. " okay you can touch it now." he said still unsure. " this is how I know how you look by the way so don't freak out on me."

"mk"

I felt my icey cold hands touch his warm face and this face felt nicely actually. he had his hair up I think and it was this thin type hair not the thick hair that sucks to do every morning. I removed my hands from his face. and the first thing that came out of his mouth was " you have cold hands if you didn't know ." he said. " so what colour of hair and eyes and hair do you have. " I said completely ignoring his response." I have blonde hair and blues eyes ." " wait what color ?" " like a baby blue the colour almost white ."

" oh cool." I said trying to reach for the food. I heard the plate being move towards me. " thanks. " I said .

--

" so what was he talking about. " said Luke. right now were walking home and the good thing is that were neighbors ha funny right ? " I really don't want to tell you because then you will call me crazy and leave me ." I said. I'm what can I say ? that is the truth I don't want him to leave me at all because then it will just be me.

" come on please ." he said trying to persuade me to tell me. " you won't believe me anyways so there's no point. " I said. " I will. " He said. " alright but you pink promise me that you won't tell a soul or anything in the word like not even your parents or other friends ?" I said while stopping and taking out my pinky . " I pinky promise swear ." he said as I felt his finger touch mine.

" okay so my big secret is--"

Luke's point of view.

once she told me I believed her you see she's not the only one that keep's secrets. " so you promise me that you won't tell ? " she said. I looked at her. her brown hair was up in a pony tail her black glasses with gold around the rim , she wad beautiful but the I wanted to see was her eyes . " I promise ." I said.

A/n

first chapter :) what do you think ? are you deeply in love ? Lol yea I decided to update because why not ? Lol anyways I guess that's it.

remember

to

vote

and

comment

please

and

thank

you

ALSO STAY FABULOUS MY FLUFFY UNICORNS !!!!!

*****---------

Bianca