Chapter 10

There was someone outside the window, I could feel it, I could feel their eyes moving across my face as I looked back out at them. Ever since I started coming out side with the guards Ethan gave me I’ve felt that dark stare watching me, waiting for me.

“Come on lets go.” Ethan said pulling me out of the room and away from the window before I could ask what he was doing we were outside, I sucked in the air with a smile. It felt like eternity sense I had been outside without the five guards following me around. “Come on we’re not there yet.” We walked down a long path way before stopping at an open river bed, laid out next to the river was a basket of food.

“Come on sit with me.” Ethan’s deep voice said knocking me out of my thoughts. We sat and ate in silence for a moment Ethan pulling me to him and kissing me on my neck and ear making me shiver and sigh. “Amaya I need to ask you something . . . but”

“No William and I never had sex, he had wanted to wait for marriage.”

“Good then there’s no doubt it will be mine.”

“Wait what.” Ethan flipped me over, moving me on to my hands and knees, his hands already pulling my dress over my head. “Ethan what if someone see use.”

“I told the guards to stay a good distance away and to make sure no one passes.” He quickly took his clothing off. As his hands copped my breast making them soft and supple, his mouth licked and sucked at my neck driving me wild with hot need. “Owe baby do you know how long I’ve aced for you. Only holding you at night so I know your there was keeping me sane.”

I could feel his words just as easily as I could feel his hardness against my bottom and his kisses on my too hot skin. I felt so alive I was burning to arch up against his skin. His finger moving down to played with my womanhood making it hot and wet at the same time. “I’ve heard . . .” he said moving his finger in side my wetness and making me hum with pleasure Ethan said. “That if you make love to the woman you love from behind you’ll have a son.”

His finger moved harder and faster inside me. Making me moan and whining in need has his magic touch, as his fingers pushed their way in to me wet heat. “Ethan we shouldn’t.”

“We should.” Pushing my upper body closer to the ground Ethan entered me with a long slow struck not stopping until he could go no farther. Then as if he didn’t want to leave the heat of my body Ethan took short slow struck hitting my soft spot with every move, little eruptions of orgasms shot through me. Until I couldn’t move or breath without feeling him inside me.

 Pulling me up so that I was only on my knees and my back pushed against his chest, the pleasure came stronger as he moved in and out of me making me shiver and moan. “Ethan.”  

“Yes, do you feel that?” his hand moved down my breast and my belly until he was touching my magic button. Yelling out my pleasure, I began chanting my love for him until I could do no more. Turning my head to kiss me long and hard Ethan finally came inside me.

We laid side by side in silent before Ethan came out and said what was on his mind.

“Marry me Amaya.” He took my hands in his and looked me deep in the eyes.

“Yes.” I side my heart beating faster and faster. The man I loved . . . Showed me that he loves me too, there was nothing better.

“NOoo.” I jumped at the crazy scream that come from behind me, making us both turn around in surprise. Before ether one of us could move William had hit Ethan upside the head with a rock knocking him out cold.

I let out screams of panic as I moved to Ethan’s side there was blood coming from his wound, fear that he was dead rushed through me.

“You lying whore, I’ll kill you.” Before I could even think about it I pulled out the small dagger that Ethan always carried on his waist and put it in Williams belly, time no longer moved as I looked in to Williams’s eyes. He and I both knowing this was the end.   

“You know I love you right.”

“No William you don’t.”

William died that day but not by me, Ethan had taken off his head as soon as he had awoken. Shortly after that me and Ethan had gotten married and had lovely children.

I was happy, we were happy.       

The End

A/N: I hope you liked one of my older stories. Though I found myself wanting to make it longer I stopped myself. I need to move forward and work on my more newer stories. In conclusion [point’s finger in air] thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. –LD