Chapter 7

Darkness swelled me whole, it was my best friend, my enemy. Shelled me from the eyes of my tormenter yet hid him from me. It was torture with in torture a mind game of will and sanity, Soft spoken words attacking my heart as much as his fist attacked my body.

“If only you knew how beautiful you look right now how the blood brings out your eyes, as blue as the ocean I believe.”

Footfalls echo around me not coming from one spot, forever moving around me playing with me. I started to cry and shack with fear wondering how long I had been her two weeks . . . a minutes it was as if this day never ended. How long have I cried two years . . . eternity?

“P-please…”

 Yes, yes, I know dear you’re hungry . . . but you know what to say if you want to eat.” His hands were on my back side rubbing and smacking at it, “Three little words, my lovely . . . three little words.”

“No, no, please not again.” I shook my head madly hoping pleading he wouldn’t ask this of me again. I couldn’t take it anymore, yet I was so hungry.

His soft lips grazed the back of my shoulder, the same spot where he had cut me with his knife it was an opened wound one he enjoyed playing with as well as the others, this time William jammed his tongue inside.

“You know I love you . . . so, so much.”

I cried out with the pain and disgust at what he was doing, saying. Wishing I could go back in time and . . . I couldn’t finish the thought it was all too painful just knowing how foolish I was for trusting him.

“Hit me harder.” I finally said so ready to give in to him and his needs.

“Good girl.” He said walking away so he can go get one of his ‘toys’. He liked calling the names out to me letting me know what he would use now or later.

The tears and sobbing was back I began to panic knowing only that I had to get away but knowing, all ways knowing there wouldn’t be no getting away.

“Ah there you are my cat-o-nine.” He said pulling the nine tail whip of the wall.

I cried out to him bagging and pleading him not to hurt me the only answer that I got was the same one he all ways gave me. “Will you stay with me?” 

“YES, YES PLEASE JUST STOP.” 

“LIE!” The whip came down hard and fast ripping and tarring in to my skin. “You’re a lying little bitch.” With each word came a harder hit his rage and anger edging him on.

When he was finally done with me, my throat burned making it painful to talk. We were no longer in the ‘play room’ but the dining chamber a big dinner laid out before me my mouth watered my hands ached to pull every single morsel to me, only thing stopping me was the look one Williams face it was a look that came every time he thought I would do something that would displease him, so I sat there waiting.

“Good girl.” He said coming over to put food on my plate. “Now you will eat this slowly if I think your-” His head shot up at the sound of the doorbell, looking down at me as if he could blame me for it. “You will stay still.” He said his voice hitting the deadly note.

I looked over at the door at the sound of it closing, my hand sat on my lap as I sat there and looked at my plate. He will let me eat soon I know he will, he loved me, if I be good he’ll love me enough to stop hurting me.

I didn’t realize it but my hand was now hovering above my food. I looked at the food laid out on the table the hunger eating at my body, yet knowing I couldn’t eat not until William told me to. My mouth grows wetter as the smells licked at my nose. But if I had some food in me it would give me the strength to please him better, I would make him happier.

“I told you.” Hands pulled at my hair taking me out of my set and on to the ground. I screamed out with my pain as he dragged me out of the room.

“No please I’ll be good next time,” I screamed and kicked as he pulled me down the hall his nails digging in to the skin of my head.

 “I told you not to move,”

“I’ll never disobey you again” I scratched at his hands disparity trying to escape his grip.

“I knew you were nothing but a-”

“No! I love you I want only to please you.” I cried harder now hoping he believed me. William stopped his hand on the door to the play room. “W-what did you say.”

“I’ll be good this time I will.” I cried tears burning at my eyes. He stopped then kneeling next to me as he took me in to his arms.

“I knew it…” He hugged me tighter to his chest. “I knew you loved me, I just had to show you.”

I nodded my head my face pushed against his shoulder. “Which is why I must do this,” I was pulled back in to the play room my screams hidden behind the close door.