Chapter 3

“I will not go out there in this, it is not decent.” I said looking down at the pieces of clothing that I had wrapped around myself. After I found that my dress wouldn’t cover the things needed for a lady to walk about in, let alone stand out in the open with ten or more men setting upon their horses. They were all looking at me each one of them with laughter in his eyes.

Owe how I hated them, despised them, they were all vile men and they would all get what’s coming to them.

“You are my slave now, so ‘no’, ‘not’ and anything else that disobeys ‘me’ will never come from your mouth.” Ethan said his smiling good nature, no longer lighting his face, only stillness. “You live only to please me.”

My eyes grow wet with the need to cry from his awful words. My mind unable to understand why he would say that, I was a highly respect woman in my small village, a lady.

And here he is making me less then, close to nothing if not already.

“You will say yes beloved master whenever I speck.” He looked at me one eye brow raised.

With all the loathing I could put in my voice I answered his command, “Yes beloved master.”

A smile once again on his handsome face, Ethan pulled me on to his horse, so that I sat across his lap. His shinning smile frozen as his eyes grew hot and hungry, shooting shockwaves right into my body, where ever they landed. His hand touched my belly, than slowly moved his hand up until he touched her soft breast were shivers of dreadful pleasure hit me. His lips moved on to mine, as he licked at them.

“Sir, we need to move out.” A deep male voice said from behind us drawing both of us out of the heated passion that was Ethan. My cheeks grow red with imbursement as I realized I had acted upon an unwomanly need that was not what a lady does.

Ethan frowned at the man, after he moved his head away from mine. We galloped back to his father kingdom. Horror ate at me, ladies did not fall for the son of their ex-husband.

~~~~~

We rod for hours a upon hours that seem to never end, close to the twilight Ethan deep soft voice moved over me in that dangerous and existing way it always did. “Don’t worry we will stop for sleep now.”

“That is not what I worry about.” I snapped back at him with quickness of an old house maid talking to her husband. This did not please him, his face grew red with the heat of his anger.

“You will not speak to your ‘master’ like that again do you understand me?” Fear filled me his eyes were intense and hard set on me.

I wanted to move away scared, but the horse stopped me short, his hands that had once sat gently on my waist was now painfully pushing me closer to his chest.

When we finally made camp, the solders watched me and Ethan closely, as if waiting for another show of lust, which he was not afraid to show in front of all. Pulling me close, kissing my neck and always touching me lightly, as if every time was the first time, making me feel no better than a common whore.