Part 2

*Draco's POV*

I don't know what's happening. All the Slytherins are perfectly happy with me now. Im getting worse glares from the Gryffindor's. My father is no longer angry with me for dating Hermoine. And Hermoine is not talking to me. Speaking of Hermoine, I haven't seen her since yesterday. I sent her a message by that Weasley girl that i had plannned something for her today but I never got a answer.

Im seriously worried about her. She is my girlfriend after all. There's only one thing i ought to do. I have to ask Potty and Weasle about her now. 

Since it's now time for lunch, i make my way over to the great hall hoping to catch a glimpse of Hermoine. As I walk in I see Harry and Ron with plates stuffed with food, and they're taking it to someone. They come towards the exit of the great hall. This is the perfect chance to ask them. 

"Hey Potter, Weasel" I scowl at them "Where's 'Moine?"

Ron gives me a disgusted look between stuffing his face with a chicken leg. Harry is the one to answer me. "Why do you care about her anyways" He demands. "You broke up with her and tore her heart. Yeah I know I just said a clssic dialogue but it's exatly what you did to her Malfoy. She's too ashamed to even attend classes" He practically spit in my face. 

I returned that disgusted look but hold on. I never broke up with Hermoine. I love her too much. Even though thats not my style, loving or dating, i really have feelings for her. I have an idea. It's probably against the rule's but who do I care, im a Malfoy after all i thought. I would go to Snape and demand for him to give me some Poly juice Potion. Then I'll turn into Ginny Weasley and ask her all about how it happened. 

****

Classes were now over for the day so I decided to forge a note. I wrote on that note:

"Dear Proffesor Snape,

                                      I have given Mr. Draco Malfoy the permission to take some Poly juice Potion from you to use as an expirement. You shall give it to him immedietly. 

                                                                                                                   Dumledore

I quickly scribbled the note down on a piece of parchment, then tried my best to copy Dumbledore's signature. Then I enchanted the paper to look and smell like Dumbledore had written it. After that i headed down to Snape's. Its going to take a lot of persuassion i'm guessing, but i think i can do it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter:) Sort of a fill in, but some stuff happens:) EEEP the story now after that is gonna be EPIC XD...Next chapter is also gonna be EPIC:) thanku to all those who read:) PLease keep reading tell ur friends. Instagram: harrypotter_ismylife

-Anne