Part 1

Authors Note: So the last chapter wasn't really like a chapter it was more of a "what happens before the story starts" Lol. So i hope you like the story!:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

I wasn't planning on telling anyone about me and Hermoine but I gave her permission to tell her friends. Whatever, its fine. Even if Potter and his group tell people, I wont care because i can date who ever i want to. I wont even let father get to me this time. I actually love Hermoine and im sure she loves me back. I just hope nobody from Slytherin knows yet because i'd get a lot of stares and then they might persue me to break up with-... No i thought as i mentally slapped myself. Im actually in love and i dont care what others think. A small voice in my head said "Thats the spirit Draco!"

I hurried down to breakfast today and took my usual seat. I picked up an apple and slowly nibbled at it as the great hall fill up with students. Crabbe and Goyle arrived and sat down at either sides of me. They didnt talk or anything, just over-filled their plates and stuffed their mouths in silence. I kept looking towards the doors and towards the Gryffindore table hoping to catch a glimpse of Hermoine before classes start. For some reason, I saw many Gryffindorks give me a nasty look like i was the dark Lord or something. I quickly glanced to my right where Goyle was giving me the same look too. Theres nothing unusual when Gryffindorks scowl at me but Goyle? And Crabbe too? I quickly glanced towards the Hufflepuff table and The Ravenclaw Table where the students were giving me the exact same disgusted look.

Thats it. I've had enough with this. Even the Slytherins were looking at me like a dirty-mutt. I turned to Goyle "Whats up with you Goyle?" I demanded a bit angry. "Why are you and Crabbe ignoring me?"

"It's not just us Malfoy" Crabbe sneered "The whole great hall is looking at you like that. And dont give us that confused look. The whole castle knows you're dating that Mudblood Hermoine Gran- whats her name"

Oh thats why. I wasnt going to let anyone bring me down. "Well i am" i stated a bit loudly so that more than just a few students could hear. "I love her and I'm sorry you filthy blokes haven't got anyone to love and put your trust in" I said now yelling. The entire great hall was looking at me now.  There were no teachers here yet so i decided to make a move. I got up and went over to the Gryffindore table where Hermoine was blushing. Everyones eyes silently followed me. I went to her and cupped my fingers aroung her face and whispered "I dont care that people found out, because i love you". And with that i leaned in and kissed her for the first time. In front of everybody. I pulled away after a couple of minutes, realizing that the entire hall had watched us. I said a loud goodbye to Hermoine and walked towards the door.

At the door of the great hall stood Professor McGonagal, Snape, and Umbridge. Snape wasn't really smiling but his expression showed that he was glad i did that. Umbridge looked infuriated but McGonaggal was smiling and looked pleased. Im glad i did that.

****

I had decided to go to breakfast this morning even though what i did yesterday shocked everyone. The great hall was buzzing with people but everyone silenced as i came in. This time i took a seat away from Crabbe and Goyle. Eventually stares decreased from my way and i ate in silence until an owl dropped a scarlet colored letter on my plate. Oh no. I didnt expect a howler, i picked it up and ran towards the exit of the great hall but i tripped causing the envelope to tear open.

"DRACO MALFOY!" the envelope bellowed in fathers voice "I HEARD YOU'RE DATING THAT MUDBLOOD GRANGER! HOW DARE YOU. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO SUCH AN OUTRAGEOUS THING. I ORDER YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HER NOW OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HATE!" And with that the envelope ripped itself into shreds. I wasnt goine to listen to father. I loved her and i dont care what anyone thought.

**************

Hermoine's POV:

I watched as Draco walked out of the great hall in embarresment. He was losing his reputation because of me. Oh dear. No one would have thought that Drcao would ever get a howler but he did. "He must really like you Hermoine" said Ginny "he got a howler for you. I wish i had a boyfriend that liked me like that"

I got up and ran towards the exit as well. Determined to find Draco. I searched and searched but there was no luck.

In the evening i decided to go look for Draco again. I was roaming the corridors when finally i saw his light blonde hair. He was going to go outside. I ran after him yelling "draco wait". As soon as he heard my voice he turned around. He had a hard face on. He looked at and said "Well well, if it isnt granger my girlfriend" said draco. I had never realized how much he sounded like Mr. Malfoy. "I dont really like you. It was all a stunt. So im breaking up with you". I suddenly felt really heart broken and started to walk really fast down the corridor, crying. I took one last look at draco with tears in my eyes but he was running towards the boys bathroom. He looked much taller. And if my eyes weren't decieving me, i saw his hair grow longer and longer. Could this be Mr. Mal-.. No. I shook away that thought and started running towards the common room, tears spilling furiously from my eyes. Mr. Malfor would never do such a thing.

I ran into the common room and up to my bed. There, I cried myself to sleep. Tomorrow was goin to be a tough day.

_________________

Well so theres a plot twist here:D if you like the story then please tell everyone about it!:D thanks:*