Model in Disguise by BlazePierre

"The most shocking thing can happen when you least expect it. But, me? Well, I'm always prepared." - Rachel Harris Rachel Harris was always known as the definition of invisible. It lasted a long sixteen years, but eventually one day, she found out the truth about her family. That she came from a background of government spies. One year later, she was makeover-ed and on a mission to stop an ex-con from his latest ploy. Rachel investigates along with David Nichols and Alex Peterson, and through a mixture of feelings, she finds out something that changes her perspective on trust forever. But there’s one thing she knows for sure: Not everyone is who they seem, and looks can be decieving. Secrets, boys, clothes, and guns; what more could a girl possibly ask for?

~

Well guys, you know I like shiz like this. If you didn't you know now. I mean, who could resist - hot looks, spy things, and ROMANCEY PANCY STUFF! I can't! C'mon people! You know you wanna. This is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It doesn't get enough attention, the attention it deserves! The book is so good it could probably hit it really big on its own but I wanted to give it a little push eh? Remember, my book is to promote really goodawesomesexyloveelaayinsanesupericecool stories. Such as this one! SO GET YOUR ASS OFF MY BOOK AND GO FREAKING READ THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm beggin' yaa! You'll thank me later :) ~~