Player and the Geek by PaperPenNCoffee

Charlotte Locke—mega geek—had always been in love with her best friend’s brother, Christian Steele. What is not to love about the man she deems, “Utterly perfect”? Aside from the fact that he is Bridgewalk’s most confirmed player. She wants him with every ounce of her being, but she knows what he is, and she knows this is one mistake she can't afford to make. But what happens when said Player starts to fall for said Geek? Christian Steele—mega player—never noticed Charlotte until that one night in his parents kitchen. It was the night that changed his life forever. The cute, brunette staring up at him through mammoth sized glasses, with her large brown eyes, pouty lips and blush tinted cheeks, it is the imagine that haunts Christian’s every dream. He wants her more than he cares to admit. But what happens what she won’t have him? What lengths will he go to get the girl? And what lengths will she go to stop him? Can love truly conquer all obstacles?

~
Just read it. Must I say anymore? It seems cliché (Not meant to be offensive, okay haters?) but when I read it. It was like looking at the world in a new light. This is a special player+nerd girl story! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!!!