Cupid's Granddaughter by GermanSam

Greek Mythology. First installment in the Cupid series. Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's job. Her grandfather is Cupid and he's hired her as his newest apprentice against her own will. And now he says that he wants to hand the business over to her? No thank you! The hours suck and there's only one rule: no falling in love. It's simple since Peyton isn't looking for love. But it seems that Cupid's arrow is best shot through the heart when you're least expecting it. With one final challenge before taking over the business, Peyton has to find the soul mate of the only immortal thing allowed to live on Earth: a fallen angel. Easier said than done.

~
OH GAWD! I spent like half the night reading this book! It's absolutely stunning. I love a splash of greek mythology ;) makes everything sexier. PLUS there are sequels! (is it just me or does sequels sound like sequins?) I'm currently reading 'em so i'll update you lovely people on what i think of them! *i'm sure they'll have uber sexy remarks just liket this one. But hey, everything i say is sexy ;)

Update: I finished the rest of the series and let me tell you... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE ITTT!!!!!! FLIPPETYFLIPFRICKFLAP! READ IT PEEEEOOOPPLE!!!!!