Worry-Ch.4-2

Your pov:

“ Let’s begin. To lead you first start on your heel,” I grabbed Ciel’s right arm and placed it on my back, “ Make sure to keep your hand firmly upon the lady’s back, and when the music starts lead with your left foot.” We started turning and he stepped on my foot.

“ Ne-ow, next we’ll try a natural turn.” Ciel was having some trouble keeping up so I slowed down my movement more, but he still struggled. “ Now just slide your foot forward, like this.” He kicked my ankle instead, “ Merda!” I let go of his hands and quickly grabbed my now throbbing ankle.

“ Alisiana! What’s wrong?” Ciel asked bending down to my level.

“ You kicked the ankle I had injured a while back, it’s still not fully healed but I just usually ignore whatever pain is brought to it but now it’s not that easy!”

“ What on Earth did you do to injure it?” Sebastian asked me with a smirk somewhat creeping onto his face.

“ I jumped off a five-story building in order to escape a bunch of rapists. And you chasing me and making me jump out the window and off the roof yesterday certainly didn’t help!” I glared standing back up and ignored my ankle. “ Either way, your natural ability for dancing isn’t so much lacking as it is non-existent, Ciel.”

“ You cannot simply cling on for dear life onto your dance partner.” Sebastian said smirking.

“ She’s too tall, it’s not working!”

“ I happen to like my 5’8” stature, thank you very much.”

“ Most importantly,” Sebastian came over and tried to make Ciel smile by pulling on his face, “ You need to wipe that gloomy look off your face. The lady will take it as an insult.”

‘ Your face is an insult.’ I randomly thought as I watched Ciel become a little mad.

“ Grr!” Ciel seemed to grow more agitated very quickly.

“ Sebastian I suggest you let go of his face before I make you.” I threatened, only to be ignored.

“ Now let’s have a smile. Pretend you’re having fun.”

“ Let me go!” Ciel smacked his hand away, which surprised me slightly for I had never seen him so upset before.

“ Master?”

“ I can’t smile. I forgot how. I don’t know how to pretend that I’m having fun. Not anymore.” I looked at Ciel with sad eyes and walked over to him, grabbing him in a small hug.

“ I know how you feel Ciel. It’s never easy.” I felt him lay his head on my shoulder and that he was trying to steady his breath before his voice would betray him.

“ Alisiana?”

“ Yes?”

“ Before our parents died, I overheard one of their conversations on the day before your parents died. My mother and father wanted to know if you would want to be my godmother for whenever they would die for whatever reason. I remember you mom saying something about discussing it with you the next day, though I assume that didn’t happen. Did it?”

“ No.”

“ Well now that you know, would you agree to it?”

“ Of course I would. I would love nothing more than to protect you with my life and to be your godmother, Ciel.” He let out a relived sigh and I could feel the small innocent smile he had on his face. “ Now, is there any way that I might actually be able to get you to smile?”