Chapter 7

(Sorry if the beginning sucks, I'm not sure how to begin)

Me and Jane were sitting at a local cafe in Volterra. It was a rainy day, which meant we didn't have to cover ourselves. We were just talking and enjoying each others company.

"So how are you and Alec?" Jane asked me, poking at the uneaten croissant in front of her.

(Our waiter had found her to be very pretty, thus giving her a muffin she would not eat)

I smiled at the mention of her older brothers name. "We are good. Amazing actually."

Jane smiled at me, leaning forward slightly. "I'm happy for you and him. He was crushed when-" she stopped mid sentence.

My forehead creased in confusion. "When what, Jane?"

She shook her head quickly. "Nothing. It's nothing. I don't know what I was going say."

I looked at her, giving her the 'are you serious?' face. She smiled at me, probably knowing I didn't believe her.

"Okay..." I said, dropping the subject.

As I looked at Jane, I saw....relief flash in her eyes? 'What does she not eat to tell me?' I asked myself. But as I had already done, I just shrugged it off.

After a couple of minutes of not talking, which was very awkward for both her and me, we stood up from our small café table. Silently, we began walking back to the castle I called home.

When we got back into the castle, Jane walked off to the throne room to talk to Aro about something. I had offered to go with her, but she quickly declined. So, for what felt like the millionth time that day, I shrugged it off and headed to my room. When I walked in, Alec was sitting on my bed.

He was wearing a black button up shirt with grey dress pants. His hair was in its normal style, and his crimson eyes shone as if he had just fed. In his hands was my journal. His forehead was creased as he sat in deep thought, probably reminiscing on all the things that were in the journal.

I walked up behind him, crawling on the bed over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder.

"You wrote it all down." he said, his voice distant.

I sighed. "Yes, my love, I did."

He smiled, tilting his head back to look at me. His eyes bore into mine.

"I'm glad you did." he mumbled.

I smiled back before brushing my lips against his.

He turned around so he was facing me, and pulled me into his lap. He grabbed my face and brought my lips to his. Excitement coursed through my body at his touch. Never had Alec been so......urgent. Our normal kisses were very soft and loving. While this one was full of passion and want.

-things start getting descriptive. Read at your own discretion-

My hands went into his hair, tangling in the dark locks as I kissed him back. He took his hands from my face and moved them to my hips, lifting me with ease and laying me on the bed. I spread my legs apart a bit for him, as he slid his body between them.

The kiss began to become more rough, as he began biting down on my lip. I smiled, knowing what he wanted, and slightly opened my mouth. His tongue attacked mine as he demanded full control. I gave it to him.

Our breathing began to pick up, and I ripped the front of his shirt open. The black buttons flew everywhere, one by one and they were tore from the shirt. A smirk played at his lips, before he did the same to my blouse. Alec moved his lips from mine, as he began trailing kisses down my neck. My moans were low at first, before he found my sweet spot. He began sucking and nibbling on it, making my soft moans become louder. After a minute or two of him kissing my spot, he moved to my chest. He ripped the front of my bra open, exposing my breasts to him. He then began kissing over each of them, stopping every once in a while to suck or nibble one of them......

-That's all you guys get. Just know that they do make love. So just imagine the rest ;)-

Loading Next Page...