5 | worry

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?"

Stevie sighed in frustration, "I don't know. Esther is up to something and I'm worried it's going to effect the people I care about. I'm worried that whatever she has planned is dangerous but carefully thought out and I need to be a step ahead of her."

Magnus presses a kiss to his little sisters head, "You'll figure it out. You always do and if you need any help, I'm always here."

"Thank you. I'm really glad you're here." Stevie smiled.

"Me too. I missed my little sunshine. Besides, no one understands my sarcasm like you do."

"That's because I'm as sarcastic as you."

"Hey, Hannah

"Hey, Hannah."

Hannah scoffed, "Oh now you call me. I've heard so much from Magnus but nothing from you. As your best friends, I'm highly offended. Now talk, little bean, I need to hear everything."

Stevie laughed at her friend, "I'm sorry. I know I should have called you but everything's been moving so fast. I wasn't even supposed to be here but I'm glad I'm here. I meet my soulmate and he's just so amazing. It's nice seeing the Mikaelson's again but I'm worried. Something's wrong and I don't know what to do. I feel like something is going to happen but I'm not sure what and I know it could effect the people I care about. Can you do me a favour?"

"I'm glad to hear you're doing well and I'm more than glad that you've met your soulmate. If anyone deserves their other half, it's you and I wish you all the best. What do you need?" Hannah questioned.

"Can you keep an eye on Esther? I need to find out what she is planning but I can't do it myself. She'll see me coming but you're the Seer and she doesn't know about your powers or how they work?" Stevie explained.

"Anything for my favourite sister."

"What are you doing here?"

Stevie rolled her eyes at the older Gilbert, "I'm here to pick up Jeremy."

"Why?" Elena glared. Stevie did not appreciate the way that Elena was talking to her but she would suck it up for the sake of Jeremy as he meant too much to her.

"We are going to the Mystic Grill for lunch with Matt, not that has anything to do with you. Now, are you going to call him or can I come in to get him?" Stevie shrugged as she crossed her arms around her chest.

She was not going to let Elena intimidate her or ruin the good time she had planned with Jeremy and his best friend.

Elena scoffed, "You don't deserve him. He will see that you're nothing more than trouble."

"That's not for you to decide." Jeremy spoke up from behind his sister. He shook his head, "I'm happy. Shouldn't that be enough for you? Stevie makes me happy and I'm not letting her leave because you say so. I'm done with having to put my happiness and life on hold because of you. You're supposed to be my family but you're never here. Alaric is here more than you. Stevie has spend more time with me in the past few weeks than you have. Why can't you see that?"

Elena stared at her brother is shock, "Can't you see that she's turning you against me?"

"No Elena, you did that on your own."