the truth ?

Prod'sP.O.V.🐻

Once me and the boys were dressed , I asked my sister to use her car since she was sick. She nodded "yes" and we headed out. The boys wanted to do some school shopping , so of course .. I agreed. We walked into Hollister and the boys just went crazy while I sat down and waited. I was checking my emails , but was interrupted when "wifey😘💍" popped up on the screen . I accepted the call and plugged my earphones in.

wifey😘💍 ; Baby !!

Me ; What's wrong ?

wifey😘💍 ; We need to talk !

I immediately got up and walked out of the store and sat on a bench outside !

Me ; What's wrong ?

wifey😘💍 ; I mean face to face .

Me ; *sighs* Okay . Tonight once everybody's gone to bed , we can go somewhere.

wifey😘💍 ; *sighs* Okay.

Me ; Bye .

wifey😘💍 ; I love you .

Me ; Love you too.

📴

I let out a loud sigh and walked back in the store.

Zay(14) ; Yo' Unc , you good ?

Me ; *nods* Ya'll ready ?

Zay&Ty(12) ; Yes sir !

I paid for the boys stuff and we headed out to the rest of the stores.

Sabree'sP.O.V.😔

Asia's inside taking a nap on my dad's lap and my mom's cooking , so I'm sitting outside on the swing thinking. How do I tell Prod , he's not Asia's father ? My heads begins to swarm and I become very hot. I try to make an attempt to walk back inside , but I collapse outside the door.

😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

🏥🏥🏥🏥💔.

My eyes flutter open and I look over to see Prod , with his head in his hand. I try to speak , but I can only whisper.

Me ; Prod ?

He snaps his head toward me , with tears in his eyes. He stands up and walks over to the side of my bed , before sitting down.

Prod ; Hey babe. How you feeling ?

Me ; *bows my head* Terrible.

Prod ; *cups my chin in his hand* You shouldn't .

Me ; *tears forming* And why shouldn't I ?

Prod ; Because your having ANOTHER child , for me.

When he said that , my heart broke into 50 million pieces . I started to second guess telling him , but if he found any later .. he'd hate me. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

Me ; Asia's not yours .

His eyes grew wide and he stood up. I could see the anger in his eyes , so I try to calm him down. I reached for his hand , but he snatched away.

Prod ; WHAT ?

Me ; *softly crying* I'm sorry .

He shook his head and stormed out of the room , slamming the door behind him. I laid my hands across my stomach and cried myself back to sleep .

✋✋A/N ; YESSS , this chappie is all about Sabree&Prod💋✌.

So today , we're flying back home. Prod hasn't said two words to me and he hasn't slept in the bed. I told Rica what happened and she said she still loves me. We're hoping he'll come around , but I doubt it. After our long flight , we finally make it back to Cali. It's dark and Prod's driving. I'm looking out the window , until Prod breaks the silence.