unfolds.

3months lateeeer😘

RegularP.O.V.😉

Brieon ; *calls up the stairs* Anybody hungry ?

AllTheKids ; YESS MA'AM !

After everyone finishes stuffing their face , they take showers and get dressed.

Brielle ; purple Polo vneck tee , blue jean shorts , and Jordan slippers.

hair ; curly ponytail.

Ariel ; pink Hollister shirt , black shorts , and nike slippers.

hair ; straight with a black bandana.

Roc ; black tshirt , white Jordan shorts , and gray,black,&white Jordans.

Ray ; navy blue hoodie with white writing , camo cargos , and all white Jordans.

Brielle'sP.O.V.💗

We all get dressed and head into the living room. My mom has a doctor's appt. and my Dad's gone to the studio in the city. The boys are playing the Xbox and Ariel is playing on the iPad. Annnd , I'm texting Prince(:

ThaDoll💗 ;

heeey , 👋

MISFIT💀💚✌ ;

Wassup ?

ThaDoll💗 ;

just chilling with some friends , you?

MISFIT 💀💚✌ ;

Nothing , Reading.

ThaDoll💗 ;

cool.

MISFIT💀💚✌ ;

So,You Wanna Have Lunch?

ThaDoll💗 ;

sure. ☺ time&place?

MISFIT💀💚✌ ;

Canes and 1:30 ?

ThaDoll💗 ;

perfect 👍 , see you then😘.

I look up from my phone , to see Ray starring at me.

Ray ; Whatcha' doing ?

Me ; *shrugs* Just texting. *smiles*

Ray ; *nods* Oh okay.

Me ; Yeaah.

Roc ; *grabs his car keys off the counter* Well me and Ariel are going to get Ariana and take her to the orthodontist.

Me ; *nods* Okay , see you guys later.

Ariel ; Maybe tomorrow , cause I gotta go to work at 4:30 .

Me ; Awh , okay.

Ariel ; *walks out of the door* I'll text you !

They leave.

Ray ; *sits on the couch,next to me* I gotta take Drew to the mall , wanna come ?

Me ; *shakes my head* Maybe next time ?

Ray ; *smirks* Okay. Well , lemme' head on over to get him. *stands up*

Me ; *stands up&hugs him* Have a good day and be safe.

Ray ; *hugs me back* Okay. I love you and see you later. *kisses me and heads out the door*

Me ; Love you too ! *plops back down on the couch*

I know I may sound crazy , but I sweaaar Prince looks like my Dad. His cheeks are rosey like Dad's and that hair , GOOD LORD ! Daddy doesn't have a fro , but his hair is just like Prince's . I look at my lock screen and notice that it's 1:15. I grab my keys off the counter and head out the front door ,letting the garage up. Sitting in the garage , looking shiny a'f is my baby .. Isabella . She's a 2012 white Mustang and next to her is her little sister , Isabelle a 2012 navy blue Camaro. I play ennie-meanie-minee-mo and Isabelle wins . Unlocking the doors , I hop in starting up the engine. She roars with happiness. Pulling off , I speed don't the road. Having no flippin' clue where Canes is , I ask my bestfriend .. Siri . She gives me the directions and I pull up. I park Belle and walk inside the restuarant. Sitting in a booth by a window is Prince. His hair is out in its natural fro , he has on a black shirt that says "Nirvana" , skinny jeans , & green and black Jordans. He notices me and smiles.