your father.

Ray'sP.O.V😃.

I pull up to the driveway to see Brielle sitting in the grass , taking pictures of the yard. Once I get out she approaches me and starts yelling.

Brielle ; WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ! WHAT'S HER NAME !! SHE BETTER NOT BE UGLY !!! YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING !! I WILL KILL YOU !!

I smash my lips into hers , shutting her up .

Brielle ; *pulls away* What was that for?

Me ; You , remember me...

Brielle ; Umm yeah of course I remember you ! You're my fiancée *wraps arms around my neck* Now where were you , I was worried !

Me ; I went to go visit my mom's grave .

Brielle ; You okay ?

Me ; *nods*

Brielle ; Well I wanna show you something !

She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs . Walking into our bedroom , I see scrapbooks spread all over the bed. She looks at me and smiles .

Brielle ; *points to the scrapbooks* These helped me remember !

Me ; *raises an eyebrow* Really ?

Brielle ; *nods* .. *sits on the edge of the bed* I took a nap and when I woke up I went down the hall into the "guest room" and I saw these laying on the bed. Looking through the pictures and not being able to remember all those times , I cried myself to sleep on the floor and when I woke up .. WAALAA ! *weakly smiles*

I grab her hand pulling her into a hug. She kisses me , making it a passionate one. Walking towards the bed we push the scrapbooks on the floor , making sure they don't break. I layed her on the bed and began undressing her as she undressed me ! After we both were fully undressed ... ✨✨✨

-theNEXTday☀.

Ariana'sP.O.V.👏

Ashton has been with me and Drew ever since I took him away from mom. So right now he's asleep in our room.

Drew ; *sitting on the bed watching Ashton* Are we ever gonna give him back to your mom?

Me ; *snaps head towards him* NO! waaait , lemme' rephrase that...HELL TO THE NO !!

Drew ; Well you didnt have to yell , but you do know that we can't keep him away from your mom forever.

Me ; *sighs* Yeah I know but she wont be seeing him for a while.

Drew ; Do you even really know where she is?

Me ; No and I really don't even care. She hurt my dad AGAIN after he forgave her and I sided with her when Ariel knew it was wrong !

Drew ; *sighs* I understand.

Me ; *pulling on a pair of Nike shoes* I'll be back later.

Without another word , I grabbed my purse and headed out to my car. Starting up the engine I broke down. Words can't describe how much pain I'm in. Pulling myself together , I put the car into reverse and backed out of the driveway not knowing where I was headed.

Ariel'sP.O.V.😁😁

I woke up this morning to a text from BRIELLE ☺ , so I quickly got up and got dressed. Putting on a pair of gray and white Jordans , white sweats , & a gray Aero tee , I got a call from Roc.

Me ; Hello ?

HUBBY💙💍 ; You up ?

Me ; If I wasn't up , I wouldn't be talking to you !