The Arrival

Disclaimer - Dan owns Victorious and victorious characters.

Jade's POV

A while later, we arrive at the house. It's actually a pretty big house. We walk inside, first thing we see is the living room. There are three blac leather couches with blood red pillows on them, shaped like a "U". And there is a flat screen TV. It has some movies in it. I smile when I see the one Beck and I stared in. Our first movie "Neighbors". I loved filming that.

Next is the kitchen. It's a decent size. It has a magnetic fridge, iron stove and white cabnits. I loved it. Then we looked around and saw that two floors were upstairs, and one was downstairs.

"Boys can have the downstairs" Tori says, "so Jade get hear the baby clearly when she cries".

"I'm fine with that" Nathaniel shrugs.

The boys unpack downstairs as the girls and Isabella and I go look upstairs. The other room is slightly smaller then the room downstairs, but it's good size. The one beside it is way smaller. But enough from for Isabella. I put Isabella in the crib, once I re built it in the room. Then I unpacked my stuff. Unfortunately, they were bunk beds. I do not like bunk beds. They were pretty tall and wide, it's just I don't like them. What if I'm on the top bunk and the bunk falls? What if I'm on the bottom bunk, and the bunk falls on me?

The sheets were light pink and the covers were hot pink. Luckily, the pillow was red. I didn't like bright colors or girly colors, like pink or hot pink. That's why Beck and I got white sheets (which was okay, I guess), red covers and black pillows for our bed. He agreed to let me pick the colors. He picked the room color though. It was brown which is fine.

After I unpacked, I sat on my bunk. It was the bottom one, and I shared it with Cat. Trina and Tori got the other ones. Cat said above me on her bunk, leg crossed, Tori laid on the top bunk and Trina sat on the bottom bunk.

"I still can't believe were all reunited!" smiles Trina, "ten years certainly does not go by fast".

"I know!" Cat says, "I missed you guys so much".

"I wish we didn't miss your daughter's birth" Tori says to me, sighing.

"I do to" I smile.

"You wouldn't" we hear a deep voice chuckle behind us, "to much screaming".

I turn around to see Beck, leaning  against the doorframe. I get up and peck his lips. He smiles.

"Hi Beck" says Trina, Cat and Tori.

"Hey girls" he says, "Nathaniel and Robbie are making burgers" he smiles, "let's go".

The girls cheer as I go get the baby monitor and follow them outside for burgers. I sit down beside Beck and Cat. I get served my burger by Nathaniel, and I start to eat. It has the burger, cheese and mustard. I didn't feel like a big burger right now. Beck has the same thing.

"So..." Andre says awkwardly, "what made you want to marry Jade, Beck?".

He practically chokes on his burger. I look at him confused. Well the obvious and most common choice, was that he loved me. But he smiles nervously, after gulping down the part of the burger that was in his mouth. Then we hear a loud cry. Isabella must've woken up from her nap.

"I'll get her!" Beck says quickly, running off towards the baby's room.

"Okay then...." says Robbie awkwardly, "should we go to the beach later? It's only two o'clock".

"Yeah for sure!" squeals Cat, "the beaches here are so pretty!".

"I heard they offer some surf boarding lessons there" says Nathaniel, "I always wanted to try".

"Yeah me to" Andre says.

"Well, I have wanted to. But never had time" grins Robbie.

"Beck has talked about surfing" I smile, "you all could go together".

Beck comes back outside with Isabella. "Do what together?".

"Surf" I smile, "won't it be fun?".

"Oh yeah!" he grins, "when?".

"At..four?" Robbie questions glancing at his watch.

Tori smiles. "Four it is".