The Ending Chapter

Yup. This is the last chapter, but I will be writing a new story of Beck and Jade. That's a promise :). It'll be called "Beck and Jade ~ Innocence". I hope you'll like it. Anyways on with the ending :(

Disclaimer :: I do not own Victorious

A Year Later ~ Jade's POV

Xavier and Dominic Oliver were born just a couple months ago. And there healthy boys and I can already tell how big stars they're going to be.

You know graduating Hollywood Arts was sad. But at this moment was a mix of sad and of happy. Tori Vega got pregnant five months after I found out I was pregnant. Sad thing was, the father was unknown. Tori had remembered...doing something, but when she woke up the day after, she saw no one. It wasn't clear until the baby was born as to who the father was. The baby was born...

With dark skin.

Andre. It was Andre's baby. And Andre had knew. But Tori wasn't mad. In fact now they're engaged, with a happy baby girl, Rosabelle Lynn.

As for Robbie and Cat, they're dating and things are going nicely. Trina and Nathaniel are currently married and adopting a child from Mexio. We all bought houses within a block of each other. And now were never apart anymore.

Everything was so messed up. Everything isn't normal in our lives, though.

But honestly how can they? Normal is boring. And as you witnessed were not normal people. We never were. Never will be.

And we like it that way. We love it that way. Because you know what? No matter what we do, as long as we have each other...

Were VICTORIOUS.

_________________

Fast ending, I know. But I'm ready for this to end. I'm sad it is, but I hope you'll like Innocence. It is a Beck and Jade story, but no relation to this one. Thank you :)