Part 4- Harry

Part 4

Harry.

"Louis! You coming?" Harry yelled as he marched in to Louis' room in the apartment they shared, he was dressed in a loose white T-shirt and khaki shorts, that he'd paired with his favorite white TOMS. Louis on the on the other hand was still in his comfy bed, splayed out over a tangled mess of sheets.

"Harry, do I have to." Louis groaned half awake.

"Uh, yes." Harry replied, walking over to Louis and tugging on his arm.

"Louis." He moaned.

"Ok Hazza, I'm coming, give me a few minutes to get ready." He moaned trying to climb out of bed, but ending up in a pile of sheets on the floor.

"Ok Lou, I'll be waiting in the lounge." Harry said heading out of his best mate's room and down the stairs.

A few minutes later Louis raced down the stairs and crashed into Harry on the counch, his crazy self again. Louis was wearing his signature striped top and a matching pair of khaki shorts with blue TOMS. They looked a little like twins again. But Harry didn't mind, him and Louis we're going to have a blast today.

They both walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed their wallets, phones and sunglasses, then Louis grabbed the car keys and dashed out of the apartment, running down to his car. Harry quickly locked the apartment door and sped down after him, jumping in the front seat as Louis started the car up.

"Woo Brighton, here we come!" Louis yelled as they sped down to their destination, Brighton was about and hour and a half's drive away from London, but Louis and Harry loved it.

You see, in Brighton there was an amazing beach, it was beautiful and picturesque, but the other awesome thing about it was the Palace Pier, it wasn't just any old pier, this one was massive, and it had an amusement park on it!

What more could they want?

Harry flicked the car stereo on as he drove and Louis and him sang along to The Fray.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, be my baby!" they both yelled, sounding way to happy as they sung along to the serious lyrics.

"Ahh, I can't wait to get my hands on some of that Brighton rock!" Harry stated, smirking. He was talking about Brighton's famous lolly, it was a long stick of hard candy, and when you bit into it, you found that the word *Brighton* was written on the inside of it.

"Harry, how do you do that?" Louis asked him.

"Do what?" Harry replied, turning to look at him.

"Make talking about candy sound dirty!" Louis said laughing.

"Do not!" Harry protested.

"Harry, you dyo. You make everything sound suggestive and dirty!" Louis stated.

"Thanks Lou, you just make everything sound-"

"Awesome? I know Harry." Louis interrupted smirking.

Harry let it go, he was always joking around with Louis, and he couldn't wait to get to the beach.

An hour later they had reached Brighton, Harry stepped out of the car first and put on his sunglasses, they were good for two things, looking cool and staying under the radar a bit more, oh and they protected his eyes from the harsh rays of the sun but he never really took the last fact into account. Louis stepped out of the car after him and slid his sunnies on too, and then they were ready to go to the pier.

"Man, I haven't been here in ages." Harry sighed as the two of them trekked across the sand, coming up to the Palace Pier.

"Neither, I've missed this place." Louis agreed.