Take Me Home (One Direction Fanfic)

Prologue.

Louis knelt down and grabbed what he assumed was the last top of his strewn across the floor of the hotel room he’d been staying in. The boys and him had been here for the past few nights, and even though they hadn’t had much free time in their hotel suite, his room was still as messy as ever.

“You almost done mate?” Liam asked, striding into the room.

“What does it look like Liam?” Louis replied cheekily, then added, “Care to give me a hand?”

“Sure, Lou, just cause I’m nice.” Liam knelt down next to him and looked under the bed, checking for any of Louis’ forgotten possessions.

“Ahh, of course, we’re waiting for Louis again.” said Harry laughing as he entered to find Liam and Louis on the floor searching around.

“Nice of you to drop by.” Louis replied, looking up as Harry grinned at him.

“Always a pleasure.” Responded Harry, twirling one of his curls in his boredom.

“How long are you guys going to be?” he added.

“Just a few more minutes, I’m trying to go as fast as I can Harry, you know how hard it is for me to pack.” Louis said, throwing the last of his things into his suitcase.

He tried to close the lid of the suitcase so he could zip it up, but it was too full do so.

“Looks like you need me!” yelled Niall, sauntering in, cheerful as usual. Niall walked over to where Louis was trying to zip up the case, and sat on it.

“Thanks mate, just what I needed.” said Louis happily, zipping up the suitcase with ease.

“Finally, we’re ready to leave!” Zayn remarked, leaning against the room’s doorway.

Liam got up off the floor and headed into the lounge with Niall, Harry and Zayn. Louis quickly picked himself up off the floor and grabbed his now full suitcase, then he snatched his charcoal coat off the bed and threw it on. He couldn’t believe that the tour was over, it was really overwhelming to realize they had already done a world tour, but even though he was sad to leave, he would be going back to London now, to recored the new album, and that was something he could look forward too.

“Let’s get outta here guys, time to head back home.” Liam said as Louis entered the lounge.

The four other boys picked up their suitcases and the five of them strode over to the door.

“Heading home,” said Niall as they walked out of the hotel. “I like the sound of that.”

A/N

soo what do you guys think? i'm going to post the rest of the story tomorrow! -yup the whole thing! so enjoy!! xx tell me what you think please! xx

oh and if ur wondering about the vid on the side :D that song is awesome :D watch it!  xxxx