Part 1- Liam

Part 1.

Liam

Liam sighed as he sat on the edge of his bed, the boys and him been back in London for a few weeks now, doing interviews and having a break from the busy hectic lifestyle from the tour, but now he was missing it a little.

He felt a little lonely, as the only noise he could hear were the cars on the street outside, not Harry and Louis laughing about something, not Zayn asking everyone for their opinion on how he looked, and not Niall wondering when the next meal was.

He put his head in his hands, in deep thought, what he could really use right now was some company.

"May as well go find something to do." he said to himself, getting up off his soft bed, taking his favorite tan trench coat as he went, he quickly tousled his hair whilst walking down the stairs down to his lounge, then he took his wallet and phone from where they rested on his kitchen counter and headed out into the evening.

The cold air hit him as he stepped out of his warm apartment, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, he wasn't used to these temperatures after touring around some hot countries. He dug his hands deep into his coat pockets and walked quickly, trying to warm up.

"Where to go?" he thought as he walked, he hadn't really planned on doing anything once he was outside, maybe go for a coffee or something, as long as it didn't draw attention to him, being mobbed by fans was something he wanted to avoid tonight.

He continued down the dark streets, lit only by the luminous street lamps and the beaming signs fof shops. None of the shops really drew him in, none had anything he needed, or sparked any interest, until one shop caught his eye. It was the local dvd rental store, weird, why had that shop, of all places, grabbed his attention? Still there was nothing wrong with going inside, maybe he would find a good movie to watch for the night.

He strode through the sliding glass doors into the vast store, the bright fluorescent lights making him cringe after getting used to the dark outside.

The man working the counter looked about eighteen, he was busy reading a magazine, casually chewing on a piece of gum, there were two other customers in the store, but Liam could only see the backs of them, they wouldn't be much bother.

Liam walked past the guy at the counter and headed over to the family movies section, not the place you'd regularly find a guy like him, but he was in the mood for a Disney flick, and there was nothing wrong with that.

He walked down row after row, looking for the Disney movies, eventually finding a section full of them, he scanned through the titles, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Aladdin, Bambi, none of them were the movie he really wanted to get out, someone must have already taken the copy, so instead he chose Peter Pan, for no particular reason, maybe the fact that Peter sometimes reminded him of Louis.

Then he strode over to the counter and placed his dvd on it. He waited for a few seconds, but the man behind the counter didn't look up from his magazine.

"Ahem." Liam coughed, getting a little annoyed. The man looked up and gave Liam an irritated look, like he really couldn't be bothered doing his job and wanted to continue reading instead. He slowly got up out of his chair and walked over to where Liam was waiting, then grabbed the dvd to take the case lock off it.

"Peter Pan, huh?" he asked, giving Liam a strange look.

"Yeah, whats wrong with that?" asked Liam.

"Nothing, I guess, it's just that it's a kids movie and you're not a-"

"A kid, I know." Liam interrupted, cutting him off. "I was actually looking for something else, but it looked like it had already been taken out." He added.