Introduction

|JUST A FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO READ BEFORE YOU START|

[WHAT DOES THE REVIVAL MEANS?]
The comeback and the rising up from a fatal downfall by rising up from your ashes, from your grave and to turn the ugly, dark and miserable complications and situations into success.
Or in badass language "When life gives you lemons turn the tables and make a whiskey sour and enjoy."

[A HEARTFELT MESSAGE FROM MY HEART TO YOURS]
To the lovely person reading this,
A warm welcome and a heartful thank you to you for willing to check out my intricate yet alluring poetry book.
These poems are my first ever written when I was 14 and I started writting poems in the first place for the sole reason to get the dark thoughts of mine out on a paper as they were eating me inside.
But now that I have published them they are meant for you.

And I want you to know if you're in hurting, scared, lonely, breathless or anxietyfull as you have no idea what the future is going to unfold unto you, you're not alone, we are in this together and we're going to come out of it together because remember 'Sometimes we gotta fall into pieces to fall back into a place'.
And I want you to know that you're an incredible and a beautiful soul. The flaws and scars of yours are the strength in you. You're strong, responsible and independent. You're the hero of your life, you're the manifester, and you get everything you want because you attract it from the universe. You're full of liveliness and positive energy. You're lovelier than anyone else. And remember this, you're not defined by your face or your body's shape, size or colour but by your heart. And I can already say that you have an angelic heart. You're a bright hope of light in this darkened and doomed world. Believe and have faith in Yourself, God and in the Universe. I know it all might feel blurry now but remember these lyrics 'After every strom there's always a rainbow, roses have thorns but that doesn't mean they don't bloom'.

And this book is dedicated for all the people out there particularly the teenagers, who go through anxiety, depression or any sort of mental illness. As I have gone through depression and anxiety as a young teen I know how it is and I am lucky enough to say that I am out of my depression though I still suffer from mild anxiety and moreover grateful for having a gift of poetry so that I was able to turn my thoughts while in my depression and anxiety into poetry as when people read my poetry they won't feel alone rather understood and approved.

The whole and sole purpose of mine to put my poetry out on Wattpad was to let people know that they're not alone in this since mental health issues aren't really easily spoken in our society and in some parts of the world considered a taboo. And more than that I feel poetry is a sort of medicine to the soul and when you read something that you can relate to you automatically feel approved and not alone. You understand that they're people out there just like you and a hope of life in heart brightens.

So get ready to be a part of this dark but beautiful, bold but liberating, fragile yet powerful journey which is the revival of you and me.

                  [COPYRIGHT]
All rights reserved. No parts of this disclaimer may be reproduced or transmitted by any means of electronic or mechanical and retrieval system without the permission in writing from the author.

                      [WARNINGS]
This book contains a few mentions of violence, war, blood, self harm, emotional abuse and suicide in the direct or metaphorical way thus the severity of mentions and implications have provoked me to mark this book ''Mature''. Also you might find some "grammatical errors" which is intentional for the usage of 'artistic licence'. As for any other spelling mistakes please forgive me.

       [AUTHOR'S SPECIAL NOTE]
This is my first ever wattpad book so if you like my poems then please don't forget to click on the lil' star on your bottom left to vote, and feel free to comment down below whatever you think about them moreover I would absolutely love it if you're willing to share your journey/experiences about your mental health as to reach out/relate to other people and so I want you to share this book with all your gal pals and your buddies so y'all can relate and make them feel approved and let them know that they're not alone in this. For this book is not a mere poetry book but a magical place for all of us to heal(think of unicorns and rainbows) and to be there for eachother. That is all about it, until we meet again, happy wattpading!
~Shasha.