chapter 7

We talked for a little while longer before I became very tired and curled up beside him. He chuckled and didn't bother to keep me from falling asleep. I remember drifting off to the smell of his musky cologne and his soft hair brushing against my face. It was nice to be able to go to sleep in comfort for once.

*the next morning*

When i woke up, Riker wasn't beside me anymore. In fact, I wasn't even in his room or his bed. I looked around to discover that i was in a white room that was surrounded by gorgeous flowers and plants growing on all the walls. Then, i saw a quick flash of light and there was Kyle, standing before my very eyes. He was clothed in all white and his hair was combed back the same way mom would do it for churh. I noticed that his face was completey clear of any cuts or bruises that i last saw on him. In fact, he looked flawless. I tried to talk to him and ask him if he was ok but i couldn't find the right words. All I could do was hug him tightly and cry. He whispered that everything was going to be alright and that no matter what, he was always with me. Then, he pulled out of my tight grip and turned to walk away. I tried to run after him but my feet didn't move; all i could do was watch. When he approached the door, dad was there to meet him. He looked over to me and just simply waved. Then, he took Kyle's hand and they walked out together.

I sat up quickly and realized that I was sweating. Riker was still laying beside me fast asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I got out of bed and stepped out the door as quietly as i could. Rydel met me at the door and said, "Hey girl whats the matter? You look like you just saw a ghost."

The unfortunate thing was, she wasn't 100% wrong.

"Uh ya Del, I gotta talk to you about something.."

Later, I told her about everything. When I was finished frantically chattering, she could only hold her hand over her mouth in shock. I knew that the whooped dream sounded weird but it felt so real to me, like for a moment, I was in heaven with them.

Finally she spoke.

"Emma.... I think that this was suppose to mean something...... like Kyle really wanted to communicate with you somehow and to reassure you that he was fine."

"Yeah I think so too but what about my dad? How come he didn't talk to me like Kyle did? Doesn't he care?" Rydel thought for another moment before finally saying, "I think because Kyle just recently died, his communication skills with us would be better than your dad who's been dead for what? Three years?"

"I guess so", I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"The point is", she continued, "you got to talk to your dad and brother contacted you from freakin' heaven just to tell you that they were alright! Be happy girl!" I suddenly thought back to the days when Kyle and I were younger and how we would never get to make any of those precious memories again. Then, I started to tear up but I knew I had to be strong......for Kyle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

I'm SOOOO SORRY that I haven't posted in FOREVER! School's been a real hassle and I was just trying to get used to it but I seriously promise that I'll try to post more often! Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY STORY REACH OVER 1,000 READS!!!!!!!!! This is so amazing for me and I couldn't have done it without you guys!!! So just remember how incredibly spectacular you guys are!!!

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for future chapters or who should appear more, just message me ;)

I love you all so much!!!!!!!!

PEACE :P

p.s (sorry for the short chapter)