Odette's POV

Where the hell is Samuel! He should of been home an hour ago! Please, please don't say he has gotten himself into trouble.

I couldn't stop pacing the living room of Mrs Greigers little small home, I never liked it when someone was late and I especially hated it even more knowing it was Sam who was late..he is never late. He hates it just as much as I do.

"Better have a good excuse" I muttered irritated by the annoying clock ticking away.

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Tic-

I let out an aminalistic growl punching through the annoying clock that just made me feel more worried and impatient.

"WHERE IS HE!" I screeched angrily.

Each second, every minute and hour led me to believe something bad had happened but I couldn't bring myself to actually believe it.

There was only one person who could help me right now so I pulled put my phone and dialled the one number of my very best friend.

*Hello My Little Vie, what can I do for you?* Klaus spoke after answering his cell after the second ring.

*I need you to ask that annoying brother of yours if he has seen someone called Samuel* I growled not im the mood for a little chit chat.

There was silence on the over end until I heard Klaus' voice shouting for Kol to come downstairs.

"What do you want Nik?" I heard his voice.

"Have you seen anyone called Samuel tonight?" Klaus spoke in a threathening tone.

I could practically see Kol smirking and looking all cocky right about now.

"No brother why do you ask?" He spoke innocently.

"Are you lying to me brother?" Klaus asked calmly..too calmly if you ask me.

"Because if you are I have no problem with sticking that dagger back in your heart" He growled.

I heard Kol sigh 'obviously annoyed at the dagger threats' and then all I could hear was footsteps walking away.

"What was so great about him" Kol sneered.

After his footsteps were gone all I could think about was what Kol said 'what was so great about him' that means Kol most likely staked him.

*Sorry I couldn't be much help love but I will try grt more answers if you like?* Klaus offered.

*No its perfectly fine just forget it* I sighed.

I heard his footsteps walking into what was most likely his art studio room before he spoke again.

*So when are we going to catch up? I have missed my best friend* He chuckled.

*Well I will see you at the ball* I smirked even though he can't see me *But if your that desperate I guess we could go for a drink round  noon?* I offered.

*Cant too many preporations* He groaned *Ever since my family have been undaggered the house has been alot more messier with Kol and Rebekah* He complained.

*Aw poor you* I cooed mockingly *You shouldn't of undaggered them* I joked.

I heard him cursing quietly under his breath letting out a huff.

*I didn't undagger them* He retorted *My dear brother Elijah did* He said with a sickly sweet tone.

*I didn't even know you undaggered Elijah!* I groaned *Is he pissed at me still from the last time I saw him?* I questioned.

There is one thing that nobody wants..getting on the bad side of Elijah Mikaelson.

"Again I didn't undagger him either the stupid salvatore brothers did and guess what my mother has returned wanting to be a family* He laughed darkly.

Wait did he say the original bitch witch wants to be a family again? Impossible.

*Well I do hope that doesn't include me* I replied casually taking a seat on the sofa.

*Now now love, no need to be mean* He chuckled.

I heard the front door open and slam close making me snap my neck towards it to only sigh in relief at who walked through the door.

*Sorry it's a habit* I joked *I have to go but I will see you tomorrow night at the ball* I tell him before hanging up not waiting for him to respond.

I quickly stood from my seat on the couch and followed him into the kitchen were he was feeding off of Mrs Greigon.

"Stop feeding off of her!" I scolded him whacking the back of his head before feeding her my blood.

"Forget about what just happened and go to your room and go to bed Mrs Greigon" I compel her.

He sighed with tears in his eyes making my heart clench.

Why is he so sad? And why on earth is he dirty?

"Whats wrong?" I ask softlt wrapping my arms around his shoulder bringing him intp a hug.

"You were right about him" He muttered.

I could see the disappointment in his eyes which only made me feel bad, I should've protected him from him.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered rubbing his back soothingly.

"It's okay it isn't your fault" He sighed "I'm going to bed" he tells me giving me a kiss on the cheek before retreating up the stairs.

"Night sweet dreams" I whispered softly watching his retreating figure.

'Oh Kol what have you done?' I ask myself.