Back and Forward

Cas pulled into the school the next day, which was a Friday, and instantly noticed Dean. He was dressed as he usually was, but he was standing in front of Cas' parking spot waiting for him. Cas smiled at him as he parked. Cas reached over to the passenger seat and grabbed his bag. He stepped out of the car and walked up to Dean.

         "Dean." Cas smiled at him.

         "Cas." Dean said back.

        Dean then pulled Cas in by his waist and kissed him. When he pulled away, he spoke.

        "You, me, tomorrow, at one. I'll pick you up."

         Cas smiled. "Okay then. Where are we going?"

         Dean smirked. "You'll just have to see."

             Cas smiled and kissed Dean again. Cas pulled away and Dean put his arm around Cas' shoulders. They began their walk to The Spot. When they got there, Cas breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't see Crowley. No one was there yet, actually. Cas took up his position beside Dean. Benny rounded the corner just as Cas pressed his shoulder to Dean's.

         "Hey, Cas." Benny said as he crouched down in front of Dean.

               "Hey, Benny." Cas said and smiled at him.

          "Are you free tonight? I'd like to take you to dinner." Benny asked him.

         Cas smiled. "I am available tonight, what time?" 

         "Five work for you? I'll pick you up." He smiled.

           "Yes, that sounds good." Cas smiled at Benny back.

         Benny smiled wider and leaned in to kiss Cas. Cas was slightly taken aback at the roughness of the kiss. He kissed him back and heard Dean growl under his breath. Benny pulled away slightly and licked Cas' bottom lip. Cas didn't have time to say anything else as Dean turned his head and kissed him next. Cas kissed Dean back.

                Dean pulled Cas into his lap and held onto his ass. Dean's tongue slipped into Cas' mouth and Cas licked it. He let out a small whimper as his head was turned from Dean's and back to Benny.

       "Don't worry Cas." he said before slipping his own tongue inside of Cas' mouth. Dean pushed Benny off and flipped Cas over against the wall. Dean hovered over Cas and started kissing his neck, which made Cas make an involuntary moan. He felt Dean smirk against his neck as he kept going.

          Dean's body shifted as Benny pushed him aside to kiss the other side of his neck. Cas bit his lip as he felt himself growing in his pants. Dean's tongue flicked against his sweet spot and Cas moaned. Benny slipped his hand inside Cas' shirt and lifted it up. Cas shivered as the cool air rushed his body. Dean's hand slid down Cas' side and made it's way to his zipper. When Cas felt Dean start to unzip his pants, he reached his hands down and pulled both Benny and Dean away from him.

        "Ah, guys..." he moaned out as they kept kissing his neck. "N-not h-here." he panted at the good sensations.

         Dean pulled his head back and kissed Cas' lips. "Then where?" he said when he pulled away.

         "J-just not h-here." Cas said, looking into Dean's eyes.