Bullies

Cas walked over to Dean with as much confidence he could muster. Dean moved away from his car and watched Cas approach him. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before Dean tilted his head towards his house.

          "Come inside?" he spoke softly, and it wasn't a command, it was a question, and his voice was laced with insecurity.

             "Yes." Cas said after nodding.

              He and Dean made their way to the door and Dean opened the door for Castiel. Cas walked in and he felt Dean's presence behind him. Cas' heart sped up as he remembered the first time he entered Dean's house. Dean had actually slammed him against the door after he....click. Closed it. Cas took a few more steps forward before turned to face Dean. Dean locked the front door and faced Cas.

            Cas suddenly felt a lump in his throat. He wanted to ask Dean about the kisses they had shared. Dean gestured to the couch with his arm.

          "Wanna sit?" he asked.

        Cas nodded and sat on the couch. Dean sat next to him, and Cas turned so he could better talk to him. Dean was biting his lip. He had started doing it since he saw Cas pull up. Could Dean be nervous? No... he couldn't be... or could he?

         Cas took a small breath. "Why did you kiss me like that?" he asked Dean.

        Dean slightly shook his head. "Look I'm sorry man-"

          "Stop apologising, just tell me why." Cas cut him off.

          Dean's mouth was open slightly and then he started talking. "I don't know...I just." Dean huffed and looked toward the ceiling and ran his hand through his hair before continuing. "It's just, when you laid down on my lap because you were tired I...I don't know. I felt..." he trailed off and looked away from Cas.

             "Weird? Like, you don't know how to explain it?" Cas offered.

          Dean turned his head back to look at Cas. "No," he said, swiping his hand in front of him. "I'm not a cliche, I know what the feeling was." Dean dropped his hand to his lap and trailed off again.

           Cas waited for Dean to go on. When a good couple of minutes had passed, Cas leaned forward slightly.

          "Dean?" he asked.

             "Attraction."

              Cas' breath caught in his throat silently.

            "And then when you laid your head on my lap to be more comfortable, your hair did this thing where it scrunched up under your head and caused some parts to stick out, it always does that when you lay down, you also scrunch up your nose when you're on your phone is something I also noticed when you were on my lap." Dean paused for less than a second as he took a breath and then carried on. "And then when you looked at me with those big, blue eyes of yours, and the bell rang, I was relieved. But when you turned around and looked at me with them again, I melted. And suddenly I had to kiss you. I just had to. Before I knew it I was pressing you against the wall and I was doing just that. Cas," Dean had looked away again and now he turned his bottle green eyes on Cas. "I'm attracted to you. I like you." he finished.