Game On

Lips crashed against Castiel's own. He and Dean were in yet another supply closet in the school. Cas held Dean's face in his hands as he kissed him roughly against the wall. Dean started to slide down Cas' jean jacket off his shoulders. He kissed Cas' shoulder before sliding it all the way off. Cas planted kisses on Dean's head as Dean lifted Cas' shirt up. Cas gasped as Dean kissed his left pectoral.

                      Dean placed his mouth on a spot on Cas' chest and left another huge purple mark among the others. Cas ran his fingers through Dean's hair as he sucked on his marked chest. Dean pulled away and trailed kisses from Cas' chest to his neck, and finally, his lips. Cas turned Dean around so that his back was against the wall now. 

           Dean started to slide down the wall and Cas followed. Cas climbed on Dean's lap on the floor and kept kissing him. Dean held onto Cas' waist and ran his hands over Cas' ass. Cas licked Dean's bottom lip. He then traced Dean's lips with his tongue. Deans hands slid into Cas' black jeans and started to tug them down. Cas smirked against Dean's wet lips and pushed his hands away.

          "Nuh uh uh~" Cas said to him.

        He took great pleasure in seeing Dean scowl at him. Cas chuckled and started to kiss Dean's neck. He then slid his hands into Dean's shirt and rubbed his sides. He could feel how hard Dean was, which made him smile more. It had been a month since he first made out with Dean in the school closet. Dean had tried to get into Cas' pants before. The second day after he and Cas had met, but Cas wanted to tease Dean and keep him wanting more of him. It quickly became a game for Cas. He kept baiting Dean with his body.

        The first time that Cas took off his shirt, Dean practically drooled over him. Now, Cas could feel the bulge in Dean's pants and decided to keep playing his little game. Cas pulled away from Dean's neck and reached his hand down to Dean's crotch. He hovered just above it and stared into Dean's eyes. He smirked as he then began palming Dean through his jeans. Dean took a deep breath as Cas started to rub him more.

          He had palmed Dean before, but he had never done what he was about to do next. Cas slid his hands into Dean's jeans and boxers to grip his member. Dean gasped and moaned softly as Cas stroked him. Cas smirked and pressed his lips to Dean's mouth. Their mouths opened and closed as they continued to make out. Cas then pulled away and unbuttoned Dean's jeans. He slid down the zipper and gazed down at Dean's bulge.

        "If you're about to do what I think you're about to do... I say hell yes." Dean spoke to him.

        Cas smirked and backed up to lay on the floor in front of Dean's bulge. Cas opened his mouth, his tongue flopping out. He placed his tongue on Dean through the thin fabric of his boxers. Dean moaned as Cas made contact. Cas put his mouth over Dean and licked the fabric. He sucked on him and flicked his tongue against Dean. Dean put a hand in Cas' hair and gripped it. Cas felt a bit of pain as he did this, but it turned him on more and spurred him on. 

          Cas kept sucking and licking Dean. He knew Dean wanted nothing more than for Cas to slide down his boxers and suck him off. Cas kept his boxers on. Pretty soon, he felt Dean start to twitch and shake. He kept going for a few seconds, then pulled away from Dean. Dean rolled his eyes at the sudden loss of pleasure. Cas grinned at him as he hovered over Dean's face, being very careful not to touch him down there anymore.

            Dean thrust his hips up to try to touch anything of Cas. Cas moved away from Dean's advances. Cas leaned his head down and gently kissed Dean. Dean kissed him back and put his hands on Cas' hips. Cas spoke into his lips.