Introduction

Hello, all who come across this book!

I hope you guys love it as much as I love writing it.

If you do, please be sure to vote, comment, and all that good stuff! :)

Copyright©2019 by Matthew Leong. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CALL OF DUTY is the property of ACTIVISION

The characters of Call of Duty belong to Activision respectfully. No copyright infringement intended.

This book contains material protected under the international and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. any unauthorized reprint of use or this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

Important Note: The characters of this book, with the exception of known Call of Duty characters, are created and owned by Matthew Leong. Any unauthorized use of them without the author's permission will be considered offensive and reported.

WARNING: This story will/may contain the following content which may be uncomfortable for some readers: Adult language, violence, sexual content, character death, PTSD, spoilers, etc. Should any of these bother you perhaps this story isn't for you. Please proceed with caution as you have been warned.

ALL OC'S ARE MINE

Story Updates: Story updates will occur every Friday or Saturday

Story Summary

Captain Price and Captain MacTavish find themselves abandoned and betrayed by what they thought were their allies. Fighting against the tide, disavowed Task Force 141 along with the Elite Task Force, brace themselves for World War III. Will they manage to overcome the odds and complete their objective?

Quick Note: This story is set during the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

--- --- --- --- ---

Quick Author's Note: Before you guys delve into Disavowed but Not Forgotten, I'd like to say that Votes and Comments/Feedback is most enthusiastically welcome!

Did you love that chapter!? I hope you did! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the bottom left or top right of your screen! Have a wonderful day!

And now, without further Ado, I present to you Disavowed but Not Forgotten.

Enjoy!