4: Real Life vs. the Internet

*CRASHING NOISES IN THE BACKGROUND*

Author (Distance): Tex, what are you doing!? Is this about your car? I'm sorry,  I didn't mean to crash it in a ditch!

Tex: YOU DID WHAT!?

Author: Ooh, did you not know about that?

*SUDDENLY THE AUTHOR GETS THROWN IN THE "WRITING ROOM"*

Author: OWW! Did you have to throw me!?

Tex: How else was I supposed to get you in this room?

Author: By politely asking me!

Tex: Nah, my way is more fun and besides you did (Growls) crash my car. But now, that we're here you are going to write a request! And if your not done by the time I'm back... we'll, I think you know what will happen.

*TEX SLAMS THE DOOR SHUT*

Author: Ugh now, I know how Church feels. Here's a request from Soble_Nix, enjoy!
==========================

Season 2/Blood Gulch
Church, Grif and Leo are standing in the middle of the Canyon.

Grif: What's this for again?

Church: You know, it's for that thing at the Lincoln Center, where they're showing all that cool web stuff.

Grif: They're showing web stuff in a theater...? Aren't you supposed to steal stuff from movie theaters and then put it on the internet? They've got it backwards.

Leo: Why do I even have to be here?

Church: Because your the main character.

Grif: More like hogs all the screen time.

Leo: Hey! That's not my fault, go blame the Author for that!

Church: Guys, just shut up and follow my lead. Hi, my name is Private Church from the Wattpad series, Red vs. Blue Male Oc.

Leo: And I'm Leo Church from the same series. Welcome to the New York Video Festival's Wild, Wild Web Program.

Grif: I would just like to say, that we did not help come up with that name.

Church: Grif...

Leo: I've got to agree with, Grif on this. Why did they even name like that?

Grif: Yeah, like Seriously. Why not just call it the Incredible-Edible Internet?

Church: Shut up. You two gonna get us fired.

Grif: It's onlinerific!

Church: Just say your lines.

Grif: Fine. We realize that a lot of you are here tonight because you've never heard of this crazy thing called "the internet."