♟Fancy Trancy♟

♞♘♞♘

After Ciel and Sebastian left with the children, Hannah locked me in the basement. The room was musky and smelled vaguely of mildew.

They left me there. I counted the days where I sat in a cage in the basement. 1 day, 3 days, a week....Hannah often brought me water, which I made a stray cat drink before partaking in it myself. And I saw nothing of Claude for several days. He never came down to question me or even torture me, which I suspected reasons, due to Hannah being so seductive around me. I feel like she wanted a contract with me just to throw herself upon me. I didn't know what their plans were with me, but I could only assume the worst. Perhaps to get information from me about my cousin and his company, or Sebastian's weaknesses. But I knew deep in my soul, that Sebastian's only weaknesses were #1, Ciel. and #2, me. Claude and Hannah had me, so what now? Sebastian had to be out of his mind to come here on a rescue mission with two demons guarding me like elegent trolls on a bridge over Hell, but I knew he would do anything for me. If not bound my Ciel's word, I know he wouldn't have let this even happen to begin with.

One day, it was the 10th that I had been caged in my own filth, Claude came to see me. I scowled at him and huddled into a darker corner of my cage, afraid that he'd finally come to torture me, dump boiling Hell lava on me or something. I had every right to be scared, after all, they had basically starved me for nearing 2 weeks.

"Don't touch me!" I said, flinching as his fingertips grazed the bars. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Oh, I don't plan to. But I am setting you free...haha, for now." he said, in an evil tone. I frowned, he opened the door of my prison slowly. I didn't want to seem too eager to crawl out, not knowing my fate yet.

"Go on! Hannah is just in the next room, preparing you a bath." he said. I crawled out. A bath. It sounded too good to be true, but it had been too long since my prcelien skin had felt suds rubbing into each pore.

"Goody." I whispered, stretched and groaning. My cage was way too small and I hadn't walked in what felt forever, so I staggered a bit, catching myself on the wall. Claude stepped aside, looking at me as if I were scum. I looked at him in the same way, but his eyes started to flicker and I quickly scrambled to where Hannah was in the next room. She sat on a small stool, her light violet hair out of her braid, flowing in small rippling waves. Her dark turquoise eyes opened and she smiled at me. I half smiled back, trying to calm my panicking heart.

"Would you like a bath?" she asked, gesturing to a large metal tub in the middle of the floor, steam rose from it and the scent was that of lillies and thyme. I nodded and hesitantly got behind a dressing divider to take off my filthy clothes. Then I stopped. I realized there was NO way I could walk out from behind it and stay modest while getting into the bath.

"H-Hannah?" I asked. She chuckled, seeming to already be aware of my dilemna.

"Yes, my dear?"

"Can you....close your eyes, when I come out?"

"Why? We are both girls aren't we?"

I mumbled something about me being a woman now but shrugged off my worries and came out from the divider, my left arm over my breasts and my right hand over my privates. I quickly scurried to the tub and stuck from my toe in. I was aware of Hannah's lustful gaze but didn't look at her, my cheeks already burning hot from being watched. The water was hot, but I didn't care and quickly stepped all the way in, slowly sinking down beneath the suds.

"I will bring you some tea and clothes to change into." Hannah said, after about 5 minutes of me enjoying the theraputic bath.

When she left, I quickly scrubbed myself clean, knowing that she wasn't watching my every move. It felt good to be clean.