2.3

"Max is that you?" He says smiling and I felt my legs shake a bit. Why is he here out of all places in Australia, of all places in the world. Why here.

I just turned around and tried to ignore him but of course he doesn't give up "it's me Nathan clearly you remember me?" I just nod not looking back. I did not want tonight to end badly, this is Cameron and Johns night. No one seemed to notice that Nathan was behind me, everyone was busy laughing at Mason. "Come on Max I would like to introduce you to my lovely lady!" He places his hand on my shoulder and I flinched.

Pussy...

He chuckled a bit and I just turn around to see a rather skinny woman with too much makeup on but I could see her tired eyes and the way she smiled reminded me of my old self. "Hello. I'm Marie, I've heard about you" she waves at me and I stood up and walked over to her holding her hand. "It's not worth it..." I say and she looks at me like she's confused "please we both know it's not" her eyes widened a bit but I knew it was in fear of what he would do.

Or what he was going to do.

"Okay I think that's enough we would like to enjoy our meal now" Nathan smiles at me but it was a warning look. I look back at her "Marie please. Come with me I can't leave you here with an asshat who hurts you" once I said that Nathan grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from hers "I said to leave us be" He gritted his teeth and I winced in pain but it wasn't long before Eric pulled me away from Nathan.

I look up and see Eric with a red face and pissed off "who the hell do you think you are touching my woman like that?" He snapped as my wrist throbbed in pain from being yanked from Nathan's grip.

That's when I seen John notice him, I'm sure Mason would've noticed him a long time ago and beat the shit out of him again if he wasn't drunk. "What the fuck are you doing here?" John got up quickly knocking over his chair but Ryan held him back not wanting to get in trouble. "What? I'm not allowed to take my lovely fiancée out on a dinner?" He says with a tone and smirks "I'll beat the shit out of you" John growls trying to get out of Ryan's grasp. It wasn't long before Cameron seen who it was too and Ryan shook his head at Cam and he just sighed.

"Who is this faggot?" Eric says and Cameron looks at him and Ryan shook his head no more violently "its Nathan" he said and that's when Ryan sighed letting John go knowing that the chaos was going to happen either way. Eric moves me aside and takes a first swing at Nathan while John hops over knocking over plates and cups, smashing Nathan's head against the table. Marie screams which caught everyone's attention, the workers were trying to peel off Eric and John off of Nathan while some were calling the cops.

Mason gets up and stumbles over here "listen here you prick I'm gonna..." Mason goes to swing at Nathan but misses and falls hitting his head on the table along the way. I drop to my knees and check to see if Mason was okay. Nothing was bleeding and he was still trying to throw punches but was terribly failing.

Quickly, Cam and Jay picked Mason up as the cops showed up.

They pinned Eric, John and Nathan to the ground and handcuffed them. One cop handcuffed Mason and threw him over his shoulder. Ryan groaned as the cops took them away and he puts his head in his hands "this is exactly what I didn't want" he was obviously upset.

The ride to the police station was silent due to Ryan being beyond pissed off. Walking inside there was some bickering between people and cops but we just moved past and went to the desk.

"May I help you?" The lady looks up from her paper "yes our friends were just arrested" Toby says and she sighs tapping at her computer "names?" She asks "Mason Bradford and Eric Matthews?" He says and she types their names in then turns to us. "They are getting their bug shots taken and they will be held here for three days and they will be questioned" she says "three days?" Toby was shocked.

The lady rolls her eyes "did I stutter? Yes three days" she just goes back to reading her papers.

We wait in the lobby area and Ryan sighs "three days. You and Johns flight is tomorrow and now he has to reschedule his flight and spend more money" he was talking to all of us but mainly Cameron. The door in front of us opened and out walks Eric, John, and Nathan except Eric and John were taken one way while Nathan was put into another room. I stood up seeing Eric and he went to walk towards me but the cop pushed Eric back into place and I sunk back into my seat.

"Sorry Max" Jay whispers "I want to see him" I say and he nods as I lay my head on his shoulder.

We had to go back to the house and once again the car ride was silent. No one even spoke going inside the house. I just went upstairs into my bathroom taking off my clothes and washed my face off taking whatever makeup I had left on.

Standing in the mirror I'm starting to miss Eric, he would normally be behind me now hugging me telling me I'm beautiful.

I quickly poked my head out and see no one upstairs so my half naked ass runs to go to Eric's room when I run into Toby coming out of his room as well. I felt my face heat up and his got red as well, he looked away and apologized "I'm so sorry!" He says going back into his room slamming the door and I go into Eric's.

That was embarrassing...

Walking over to his closet I picked out a simple black shirt that he wears often and some sweatpants and slipped them on. Climbing in his bed I went to go text him but he doesn't have his phone. I clutched the pillow against my body and sighed. I don't like that he's at a police station. Masons been there plenty of times and one time some random hobo tried fingering him. I can't imagine what's happening with him.

Is he comfortable? Warm? Safe?

I felt like I was never going to sleep but I was wrong because I soon drifted off with a million things running through my mind.