1.0

A/n- thank you for 700 almost 800 reads. I'm glad you guys are enjoying this book. I couldn't of done it with out you guys 💖

I woke up seeing Eric completely in front of me passed out. I look around seeing I was in my bedroom.

'What happened last night'

I got out of bed and into my bathroom. Looking in the mirror I seen I had a huge hickey on my neck. I start panicking knowing Mason would kill me if he seen this. I grabbed some makeup and covered it up and then pulling my hair to the sides making it look unnoticeable.

I turn to see Eric walking in and past me "morning" he grumbles and starts to pull down his trunks a bit.

"Woahhhhh" I quickly got out to let him piss shutting the door behind me. I decided to keep the shorts and shirt on since I had nothing planned for the day and just scrolled through my phone. Eric came out and plopped next to me on my bed "last night." He coughed and I felt my face heat up. "So you remember" I say and he nods "I wasn't as drunk as you" I laugh a bit at him, he was right I was the one who took 20 shots in a row.

"I'm sorry" he says and I shrug "it's fine didn't bother me at all" - "no I mean for being a dick" he said and I turned to look at him.

"I ignore you and treat you like shit sometimes when you don't deserve that. You deserve to be happy and acknowledged. You deserve to be treated and handled right." He sighs and I straddle his lap "then do that" I shrug and his eyes go wide "wha- you deserve better Max" he sits up laying his hands on my thighs "I think I like you Eric and it's weird cause I don't really know if I do. I've never liked anyone before and I just.. I like being around you I like the attention you give me but.... It seems like you don't want that" I say to him.

We both go silent and he sighs "you're an amazing girl Max.." I could already feel it coming. Him telling me he didn't feel the same way. "I don't want to hurt you and I feel like if I'm with you you're gonna get hurt..." He rubs my thoughts gently "you're so fragile and beautiful I don't want to ruin that" he finishes and I grab his face to look at me. "You won't Eric unless you wanted too. You make me so happy you only hurt me when you push me away. Just let me in" I say and he sighs.

He wraps his arms around my lower back and pulls me in and hugs my torso.

"I think I like you too Max..."

The rest of the day we all were laughing and playing video games. The guys recorder their video for YouTube and Ryan was now editing it. Jay was recording a video with Toby and Cam. Mason was trying to clean his room since it's nasty as fuck. While Eric and I were curled up on the couch watching a Christmas movie.

We haven't told the guys that we liked each other so we're trying to keep it on the down low.

"Max?" - "yeah?" I look up at him "I uh- you um..." He pauses for a moment biting his lip. "Your hickey is showing" he says and I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror but it wasn't as bad as he made it out to be. Actually it was barely showing. I walked back and sat next to him. "It's not that bad why'd you freak me out like that?"

I pushed him a bit and he just laughs it off. There was something else I know it.

"Hickey?" We heard someone say, I turn to see Ryan giving us a confused look. "Oh my god Ryan you can not tell Mason or anyone about this" I panicked and Ryan shrugs "I seen this coming from a mile away" he sits down with us and watches the movie. "Huh?" Both Eric and I say and Ryan nods "it's obvious you guys had a thing for each other. The way Eric looks at you and the way you talk about Eric it's obvious" he shoved some of the popcorn in his mouth and starts eating.

"Of course Mason's the only oblivious one to it. " I turn and seem Toby and Jay there "you all know?" I say and they nod "it's like Ryan said it's obvious, we heard you moan last night like twice and everyone was down here except you and Eric" Jay shrugs and I felt my face get red.

We all stopped talking when Mason came out of his room and came downstairs "what are we talking about boys?" - "nothing" Ryan, Toby, and Jay covered us and I smiled.

I have some pretty great friends.

Mason sits down with us and groans "Christmas movie? That's gay" he changes it to The Nightmare Before Christmas "Mason this is still a Christmas movie" Toby chuckled and Mason shook his head "nope a Halloween movie" then they all started to bicker about what type of movie it is.

Yep...
Great friends...