2.0

I finished my makeup actually feeling good about myself. There were already some people here but it was very close friends of Masons so it wasn't that much of a big deal. I grabbed my phone and took a picture for Instagram.

 I grabbed my phone and took a picture for Instagram

Likes 1,490 comments 200

Max.bradford- tomorrow me is going to hate tonight's decisions 🥂

Themasonbrad- cunt

Swaggersouls- 😍🤤

Account 1- youre so pretty!

Goodguyfitz- typical WoMaN

Account 2- I think you should lose some weight just saying for your health.

Heading down stairs all heads snap towards me and I could see Eric glaring at all the guys so he comes over to me and wraps his arm around my waist dragging me to the couch and we sit down and his arm was still around my waist and held my hand with his.

Mason just chuckled and went back to talking to his friends.

Soon more and more people flooded in and at 10 that's when the rest of us decided to have fun with this party. We started getting cups and filling them to the brim with alcohol as Mason and Cameron went upstairs with Yeezy to make deals and buy some shit. I lost Eric in the crowd but he said he was gonna find Jay.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout over the music, turning around I see the guy from the store "oh hey you made it" I smile and he nods "what's your name?" I ask "oh sorry! It's Hayden" - "ah hello Hayden I'm Max" I shake his hand and I take a drink from my cup. "Yo this party is whack you and your brother really planned this? Are you guys famous?" He asked and I laugh "I guess but it was mainly my brother and his friends" I responded trying to look around for Eric.

"By the way you look absolutely stunning" he says and I just smile "oh thanks man" it definitely feels nice to be complimented I love it more when Eric compliments me because his opinion matters way more. I don't really like my body or myself to begin with so the fact my mans only has eyes for me makes me feel like the most special girl in the world.

I turn to Hayden and see he's just standing looking around as well "Hey wanna help me look for someone?" I ask and he just nods "he's about this tall may or may not be wearing a knight helmet and he's wearing a white shirt with a blue jock jacket" I said loud enough for him to hear and he nods as we go looking around.

We made our way out of the kitchen into the living room and there was still a lot of people but I couldn't see Eric. I move past the flood of people and Hayden followed behind me. I took a quick glance outside seeing Cameron and Toby talking to some girls while John was making out with a chick. Not gonna lie seeing that bothered me a bit but I brushed it aside and went upstairs.

I open Masons door seeing him in bed with a woman "Max what the fuck get out cunt!" He threw a tissue box at the door but I quickly close it laughing "that's my brother" I said and Hayden nods laughing as well.

We locked off our rooms but Eric could either be in my room or his room.

Quickly checking his room it was empty and so I closed it and then checked my room. It was empty as well. I sighed and went over to my dresser where I left my phone plugged in. I didn't want to lose it in the party and I didn't want anyone to take it so I left it in here.

"No sign of him?" Hayden says walking over to me and sits on my bed "no sadly I don't know where he could be" i quickly shot Eric a text hoping he would see it.

Hey baby where are u?
Delivered
I sat my phone down and looked at Hayden "is this your room?" He asked looking around "yeah it is. Sorry it's a mess" - "nah it's actually really dope nice computer too!" He goes over and looks at my desktop "oh thanks. That's what we do a lot around here" I laugh "that's awesome. I play desk top too we should play at some point" he smiles at me and I nod "we should"

It got quiet and the only sound was from downstairs and it was just the blasting music "Hey.. if you don't mind me asking why did you really want to go to this party like I'm a stranger" I asked sitting on my bed and he shrugs "I don't have many friends. I use to have a lot in high school. I was popular you could say all the girls wanted me and I was the biggest dick those 4 years. I cheated on all my girlfriends and I treated my friends like asswipes. I regret every moment of it and if I could go back and change it I would. Expectably for Amber" he said slouching on my bed "who's Amber?" I asked and his eyes fell to the floor "my first love. I cherished her. She was my everything. I did everything to try and make her laugh because her laugh was the best thing to ever hear on a bad day. But I fucked it up and she left"

I felt really bad... he was clearly still heart broken over her.

I noticed he was crying and I hugged him. "It'll be okay. Maybe you could try and find her. I could help you and we could get you guys back together" he hugged me back and I pulled back to wipe his tears "thank you" he smiled at me.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

We both turn our heads and see Eric and Jay, I realized that this looks really bad. Before I could even explain Eric started walking towards us with his fists clenched.

_________________________

Heyooo so update bout me I had an entire week of a snow day so my exams got canceled👌🤠 but I went to snowcoming and that was whack and I'm probably going to hell faster than what was originally planned but TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! Which is why I wanted to post new chapters for this book and Psycho because I won't be able to post tomorrow like I originally planned cause I'm gonna be hella busy.

Thanks for almost 10k like holy fuck thanks for the support 😘 y'all comments legit make me snort tho y'all funny as fuckkk 😂❤️❤️