Part 3: Forgive Me

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V*

The sun was setting as we walked slowly on the beach. Suddenly Harry started walking behind me.

"Babe, stop walking for a second." I stopped walking and felt his warm arms wrap around my waist and he whispered in my ear. "Just incase you thought I forgot," he paused and latched a necklace around my neck.

It was a silver locket with our names engraved on the front, inside, was a picture of us from our first date.

Harry spun me around and rested his hands on my waist. " Happy birthday Sophie." he whispered before softly kissing my lips. I could feel him smiling into the kiss as he hugged me tightly.

Why was he so perfect?

"Awhh, thank you Harry, it's beautiful!" I said trying to sound cute. I hugged him, and buried my face into his chest while inhaling the sweet scent of his cologne.

**************************

We walked for about a half hour before it was dark and I spotted some dim paper lanterns surrounding a beautiful gazebo next to a moonlight picnic near the water. I could also hear some slow music playing in the background.

Harry lead me over to the picnic blanket where we ate a lovely dinner that he had prepared, spaghetti and meatballs with garlic toast.

After we finished eating, I looked up at Harry and said "I can't believe you did all this for me."

"Well believe it, cause I did!" I kissed his cheek and thanked him. "Now, are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"This." he replied, before snapping his fingers and pointing at the dark sky.

Seconds later, bursts of bright colours lit up the sky, also making loud noises but I didn't mind the noise, they were the most beautiful fireworks I have ever seen!

As the fireworks came to an end, the last two shot into the sky, reading; 'Happy Anniversary' and 'I Love You Sophie'.

I felt my eyes welling up with tears, happy tears if course.

Harry held my face in both of his hands, gently wiping away any tears that rolled down my cheeks with his thumbs.

I kissed him passionatley as our lips moved in sync and he caressed my back with his hand, the other resting on my waist.

Soon enough, we both pulled away and grinned "Harry, I love you so much" I whispered, knowing I meant it more than I ever have before.

"I love you too babe..." Harry pulled out a boquet of flowers, got down on one knee and said "Sophie, will you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you Harry! Any girl would be foolish not to!" I replied before I kissed him and accepted the flowers.

"Hey Soph, will you dance with me?" he asked after a moment of silence while holding out his hand.

I took his hand as we started walking towards the gazebo "Awhh Haz, of course I'll dance with you!" I said with a smile.

'Look After You' by The Fray, my favorite song, was playing as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, he placed his hands gently around my waist and we danced under the moonlight.

Harry always managed to find the perfect way to make me feel special, but honestly, at that moment, I felt like a princess.

**************************

We arrived back at my flat, when I heard Harry demand something. "Okay, go inside, change into something comfy, take off all your makeup, and I'll be back in about 30 minutes."

"But why? It's 10 pm."

"You're coming to my place and we're watching a movie."

"Harry, you can't tell me what to do!" I joked while pushing his shoulders lightly and laughing.

"Sophie Styles! You do what I say or else I'm gonna have to tickle you!"

"You wouldn't! And wait a second, Sophie Styles? Last time I checked, my name was Soph-"

"Oh okay, you caught me, but soon enough, your name WILL be Sophie Styles, so why not get used to it now?"

"Awh, you're cute, I'll go get ready. See you soon!" I said before kissing his cheek and walking into my flat.

**************************

"Okay, so we have; The Notebook, Love Actually and Toy Story."

"Awhh, you know my favorite movies! Ermm. I'll go with Love Actually. It's both of our favorite!'

"NO, NOT MINE!" Harry said defensively while pouting.

"Oh come on Haz, I know you too well!"

"Fine." he went to turn on the movie, not holding back his smile.

Harry had his arm around my shoulder and all of a sudden, I heard a sniff. "Haz, are you crying?"

"No, there's something in my eye." he said, trying to sound tough.

"Awhh, don't worry love, it's just a movie."

"I know, but it's just so sad!"

**************************

Soon after, we were cuddling on the sofa and dozed off in each others arms.

**************************

I'm gonna try to bring the boys into the story soon, I hope you like it so far!

Michaela xx