Part 2: Gotta Be You

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V.*

I slowly opened the door and his beautiful eyes were staring down at me.

"Don't say anything" He said quickly, I nodded and let him continue.

He took a deep breath and is lips started to move. Except, once again, he wasn't speaking. He was singing.

" What a mess I made upon your innosence,

No woman in the world deserves this,

But here I am,

Asking you for one more chance,

Can we fall,

One more time,

Stop the tape,

And rewind

Oh 'cause if you walk away,

I know I'll fade,

'Cause there is nobody else,

It's gotta be you,

Oh, only you."

Right then he looked me in the eyes, and we both started to tear up a bit. I ran into his arms hugging him tightly.

"Will you please let me explain?" he asked.

"Okay, but -"

He cut me off "That's all I needed to hear" he kissed my forehead and started explaining.

"Sophie, I need you to understand that I love you with all my heart, and i would never, ever, think of cheating on you. What you seen, it was just bad timing and I'm incredibly sorry, but i just can't tell you what me and Eva were doing."

"Harry, how am I supposed to forgive you when you refuse to tell me why you two were together? Especially that early in the morning!" I said while holding back more tears. He didn't sound convincing.

Harry giggled, making me bit confused. "I said I couldn't tell you, but I can show you!" He said with a flirty wink.

Harry was up to something, I just had to find out what it was. "Okay, fine, you can show me."

"Great!" He exclaimed while handing me a fancy gift box. "I'll be back in an hour, be ready!" He kissed my cheek and drove away.

*************************

I walked back into my flat and opened the gift box. Inside, was a beautiful pink dress with a note that said "Wear this."

I went down to my room to get ready, I left my hair in loose curls and I was wearing the pink dress that Harry had given me.

It was flowy and rested a couple inches above my knees.

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

I arrived at my flat to see a nice suit that Eva had layed out for me, it was grey with a white top and and black bowtie.

I put on the suit, fixed my hair, and soon enough, it was tim to pick up Sophie.

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V.*

After a long hour of getting ready, Harry arrived at my flat, he was dressed nicely, wearing a grey suit.

"Awhh, Harry, Look at you all cute and stuff!" I said with a wink.

Harry's cheeks turned a deep red as he replied; " Awhh, Soph, you look..." I could tell when he paused that he was searching for a word to use.

"Nice?" I questioned.

"No, definitely NOT nice, that's too much of an understatement. You look absolutely stunning! Did I ever tell you that If I recieved £1 each time I saw a girl as beautiful as you, I would only have £1 in total?"

"Oh shut up Harry and lets go."

Harry giggled at his attempt of using a pickup line, as he opened the car door for me.

He turned on the stereo and sings along to "Call Me Maybe" immitating a girly voice. I couldn't help but laugh at his silliness.

We finally arrived where we were going, when all of a sudden, "What Makes You Beautiful" came on.

"OH MY GOSH, THIS IS MY JAM!" Harry shouted excitedly.

"Haz... This is YOUR song..."

"I know babe, thats why it's my jam, I know all the lyrics!" he proudly announced with a smirk, and of course, then, he started singing.

When the song was over, Harry exclaimed "Okay, I'm ready!" and hopped out of the car to let me out.

Harry lead me through a short path with one hand covering my eyes, and the other gently guiding me by my waist.

"Okay, we're here!"

*************************

Okay so I know this ones kinda short, but I hope you liked this chapter, I already wrote the next one, I just have to type it, so I'll probably upload again later today or sometime tomorrow!

Michaela xx