Part 4: Dancing In The Rain

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

I woke up with Sophie in my arms, we were both laying down on the sofa. I quickly looked at the clock, realizing it was 3am.

As gently as possible I picked her up in my arms and carried her into my room. I placed her on my bed noticing she was still sleeping, kissed her cheek, and snuggled next to her until I fell asleep myself.

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V.*

A warm scent woke me up from my sleep, it took me a moment to realize where I was, Harry's bed.

Knowing me, I was wondering how I ended up there, I thought of what had happened the night before.

The last thing I could remember was watching the prime minister dancing around the house to the song 'Jump For My Love'. Of course, my favorite scene from love actually. I must have fell asleep on the sofa.

After a deep thought about the night before, I got up out of bed and followed the lovely smell to the kitchen where I found Harry cooking breakfast.

I slowly snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms his waist, hugging him from behind.

"Good morning babe!" Harry said cheerfully while stirring what was in the frying pan.

"Good morning Haz, whatcha making?"

"Crepes!" he exclaimed with a smirk.

"Ooh, what kind?"

"Well... Uhmm..." He paused.

"Harry... tell me what you put in them."

"They're taco crepes..."

"Oh my, okay. Let's try them."

Harry smiled with excitement and kissed my forehead.

After eating our breakfast which was surprisingly delicious, we both get ready to go to the mall.

We were about to leave when I realised i forgot my purse. " Haz, just a second, I need my purse."

I turned to walk away, but felt a slight tug on my hand that spun me back around until i was facing Harry only inches from his face.

"Don't worry about it babe come on I'll buy you anything you want"

"But I want to p-"

He cut me off by kissing me sweetly and whispered "Shhh I got it, come on" before dragging me out the door.

We soon arrived at the mall and headed straight for 'Jack Wills' Harry's face looked similar to Lou's when he was shopping for Toms or Chinos.

He ran over to a shirt that I had seen him wear before and quickly bought it, looking happier than ever.

"Haz, don't you already have that one?"

"Yup!" he replied with a familiar grin.

All of a sudden I seen three girls running up to us, of course, my friends, probably curious as to what happened on the date last night.

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

I left Sophie to talk with her friends, Eva, Ayrina, Eleanor and Danielle while I thought of another plan that she might find sweet.

I went from store to store searching for the right things, chucks, hats, pants and all, when finally I found the perfect thing to complete my plan.

Sweaters.

I head back with about five or six different bags, looking like a complete shopoholic, even though everyone knows that's Louis.

I managed to find all four girls sitting at a small table drinking tea and chatting.