chapter six the letter!!!

A/N BEFORE WE START THE NEXT CHAPTER I WANTED TO SAY THANKS AND TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE BE THREE STORIES IN THIS SERIES WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE FIRST A STORY ABOUT ANTHONY AND HOW HIS LIFE TURNED OUT OR A FOLLOW UP TO AND THEN THERE WAS HIM FIRST YOU CHOSE LEAVE SUGGESTUONS IN THE COMMENTS ANYWAYS HERE'S CHAPTER SIX THE NOTE!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SORRY ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I UPDATED THIS STORY.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Riv's pov

my eyes shot open I jumped up form where I laid it took me a couple of min's to figure where I was. I jumped from my bed and noticed I was fully clothed that's when today's events came flooding back. I ran to the door opening it and rushing downstairs I shouted "Ben Ben." no answer I peered into the living room no sight of him in there. I checked the dinning room then the play area in the basement he wasn't in them rooms to I ran up the basement stairs and heading into the kitchen.

"Ben they hell are you." my voice breaking towards the end, worries filling my body and mind I went to the back door twisting the knob I opened it slowly as I stepped out scanning the garden from left to right. I took a deep breath of relief as I saw Him. he was sitting on the decking with my sister and dad chatting.

I tiptoed up to them slowly my sister saw me I place a figure by my mouth Ben and dad didn't notice they still were chatting. a small smile crept on her face I crept closer until I was right behind Ben I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around him. he jumped for a second then settled placing his hands on my arms dad grunted and gave me the weirdest look ever.

"what." I said untangling myself from Ben.

"boyfriends cant hug." I felt Ben tense up straight after I said it dad gave me what the fuck did you say look his eyes had anger in them I gave dad an innocent look "dad I didn't mean we boyfriends he is a boy and a friend hence boyfriend." I said placing my arms over my chest and sitting next to Ben. I looked at Ben he was trying not to laugh but to no avail he burst out laughing in turn which made us all laugh included my dad.

Ben leaned into me and whispered in my ear "that was close one I thought your day was going to kill us well mainly you." I just patted him on the back "so did I and I am sorry for leaving you like that earlier." all if a sudden I felt a shooting pain at the back of my head "so you should be I taught you when you have guests you don't leave them." my mum said to the side of me placing a bowl of salad on the table then started walking back to the house. I started to rub my head to ease the pain, Ben just chuckled at my expense.

"Amber Darren come help me with the rest of the stuff." mum shouted through the window they got up and heading to the house. as they were gone Ben turned to face me "have you started talking to your sister yet." I shook my end "i cant talk to her yet it still makes me feel sick what I saw that day and its still raw for me." he nodded his head. everyone else came to the table carrying trays of food, they place the trays on the table and sat in the empty seats.

after everyone was finished eating mum started carrying the dirty plates "here let me help you Mrs mandanell." I heard Ben shout running up to my mum I watch their retreating figures go in to the house. I turned back round and picked up my drink "that boy is a nice boy he will make a great husband and dad." my drink flew out of my mouth I stared chocking Amber came rushing over and whacking my back after a couple min's I stopped chocking "is that better." her voice soft and sweet "yeah it is thanks Ambs." she let out a little chuckle and took to her seat. that's the most we spoken since that day. I had a little grin on my face and she saw it "oh and a great friend." dad said breaking the silence me and Amber burst out laughing tears falling from our eyes.