chapter five the understanding between friends!!!!

A/N HI ALL HERE'S CHAPTER FIVE THE UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN FRIENDS!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT WOULD HELP ME ALLOT AND THANK TO YOU ALL FOR READING AND THE ONE'S COMMENTING IT FEELS LIKE I'M DOING A GOOD JOB WITH BOTH BOOKS AS THEY ARE MY FIRST TWO I'M WRITING. HERE'S CHAPTER FIVE ENJOY. PS SORRY HAVEN'T ADDING ANY SEX SCENES YET BUT I WILL DO PROMISE LOL

......................................................................................................................................................................

RIV POV 

I was up in my room lying on my bed just chilling to the music blasting through the CD player my head was banging up and down to the beat of the music i was singing the words to the songs that came through my ears. it was hot so i was just in my pants, i was alone as my sister was out with her friends mum and dad were at work i was still mad at my sister for what she did with William my William but i was getting over it slowly but surly. i wanted to stay at Ben's but i couldn't i needed to face this and her. last Friday William dragged me from my locker to his car i thought he was going to kill because he found out bout the rumours about me and him going round the school. when i mumbled "shit shit I'm going to die." he turn around to me and said " your not going to die i would never do that anyone esp you Riv." after hearing them words from him esp you Riv my heart began racing his voice soothed me my body began to relax and i didn't fight any more we made it to his car and we drove which seemed like forever.

we reached this destination we got out of the car he stood by the bonnet when i walked past him i just stood there in awe "this place is so beautiful." i said looking at view i headed him say hey Riv can we talk." i asked what about he wanted to talk about that sat and want happened at my house with my sister i asked what happen did he and my sis do it i had tears forming in my eyes. his face turned into as serious face he told me that nothing happened between them he wanted it to but he didn't because of me when i heard that he wanted to my anger started to rose then in the next breath it was gone when he said the other bit i asked what do you mean you didn't because of me and that's when it happened he told me he had feelings for me and he has been having them for a while. i just held my head down i didn't know what was happening i thought if i looked up he be gone so i just started to walk off he asked me where  was going all i said was I'm going home he ran up to me putting a hand on my shoulder "let me take you home." he said i nodded and mumbled i love you to William but not loud enough for him to here. he took me of home and i opened my front door but i didn't close it all the way i watched William drove in a hurry.

 last week during school i kept away from him as much as possible even though it was extremely hard to keep away i wanted to go up to him and tell him how much i loved him to but a part of me wasn't ready for all that came with telling the guy i love i wanted to be with him. some noise brought me back to my senses i heard faintly over my music which was pretty loud. i heard it again i crept to my bedroom door i opened it slowly. it made a cracking sound as it was being opened slowly which in turn made my heart beat go faster i moved slow onto the landing when i heard it again bang bang bang i jumped and ran back into my room closing the door partly behind me it scared the shit out of me i almost shat my pants. i mentally slapped myself River get a grip you girl i opened my door fully i walked to the stairs i started to descend them i reach half way. BANG BANG BANG it happened again "there no one  home go away." i said my voice breaking towards the end i put my hands over my mouth i was gobsmacked why did i do that i thought to myself i rolled my eyes while lifting my head to the celling i lifted my arms up in the air and shrugged i pouted towards the end.

BANG BANG BANG i crept down the rest of the stairs i was standing just in front of them ready to run again five bangs this time i noticed they were coming from the front door i made my way slowly to the front door i couldn't see who it was as the door has stained glass in it. i reached for the door knob i twisted it to the left i opened the door slowly but it was flung open i jumped back before it could knock me on my ass but i rushed into arms wrapped around me we were falling i landing on my back the wind was knocked out of me, my eyes were opening a closing as i tried to breath i was taking in big breaths as i tried to get my breathing back to normal. it took a few min's to get it back in check once i composed myself my eyes went down to who was on top of me and had their arms around me their head was digging into my chest.